Spring/Spring Advantage 2011 :)

Ah!

I have a question... hopefully someone can answer it because I can't call Disney until tomorrow because they are closed on Sundays!..

If I applied a while ago, back in August and passed the web interview but never called to schedule my phone inteview because I thought I wasn't going to be able to go....

Can I still get in?
I tried to apply again but it says they already have my application on file and the next step is to call and schedule my phone interview... but that was from back in August and I don't have that same completetion code from when I watched the presentation back then...

Thoughts?
Or do I have to wait until the Spring to apply for the Fall season?

I don't think you can but give them a call and see what happens. The worst they can say is no.

Thank you! :cutie: I interviewed on Oct. 3rd, so it took just shy of two weeks to find out :)

A lot of people have been finding out their Disney fate pretty quickly lately.. I'm hopeful that I'll find out quickly as well! It's only been three days since my interview, and I'm already anxious! haha :]

A lot of people have been finding out their Disney fate pretty quickly lately.. I'm hopeful that I'll find out quickly as well! It's only been three days since my interview, and I'm already anxious! haha :]
I hope you find out soon! :wizard: The waiting is the worst part, but it will eventually end :)
Congrats!
Thank you!
:cheer2::thumbsup2 CONGRATULATIONS! :thumbsup2:cheer2:

you finally got accepted!:grouphug:
Thanks!!!!
Congrats!!!! :)) That is so exciting I am glad you got in
Thank you :) I really really hope you find out soon :hug:

Hello everyone! I'm new to this board but I was accepted for 2011 attractions! I'm so thankful I was accepted but I'm kind of bummed because, even though I requested Spring Advantage they put me in Spring. I talked to a recruiter and she said the only attractions roles available were for the Spring season. It seems weird, because a lot of people havent even had orientation yet! I really have my heart set on being there as long as possible! I am auditioning for character performer in 2 days ::gasp:: though so she said if I get that then there's a chance I'll be able to do the advantage season. Gee, getting my dream role AND being able to stay longer? No pressure, right? ;)

I got my yellow folder today, for the Disney Career Start Program.

I am a attractions cast member

They let me set up my interview! Even though it was after the 72 hours! Woot Woot! Wednesday at 11:30 a.m.!!!

Wish me luck!

They let me set up my interview! Even though it was after the 72 hours! Woot Woot! Wednesday at 11:30 a.m.!!!

Wish me luck!

Good luck, blow em away, you don't want the only thing they remember about you is that you didn't schedule on time.

I got my yellow folder today, for the Disney Career Start Program.

I am a attractions cast member

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Congrats!

Where you able to log in to select a date? I had to call today because my checklist wasn't included, and they said they are resending out folders for everyone who got accepted because they left them out.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Congrats!

Where you able to log in to select a date? I had to call today because my checklist wasn't included, and they said they are resending out folders for everyone who got accepted because they left them out.

No I also didn't recieve those papers as well! I hope we get them soon, I cant wait to find out when we leave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter