Spring/Spring Advantage 2011 :)

and it closes at 7 or 8 so i odnt really haev to work to late

Yes, many applicants, few openings... and it closes relatively early. Plus, I imagine it will be fun giving these "makeovers" to people! I would love to help pin up a little girl's hair and set the crown in just right :-)

Yes, many applicants, few openings... and it closes relatively early. Plus, I imagine it will be fun giving these "makeovers" to people! I would love to help pin up a little girl's hair and set the crown in just right :-)

but then u get spoild roit ones as wlel its 200 for the biggest one

Hey guys I'm new to this site :) So today is a big day for me! I just got my acceptance e-mail from Disney! I got custodial (which I'm happy with) but later today I have an audition to be a character performer!!! AH! so excited! So yeah I'm a guy and I think I'm 6'2 (hopefully, this is a big advantage) Do you guys have any tips or advice for me? :)

Hey guys I'm new to this site :) So today is a big day for me! I just got my acceptance e-mail from Disney! I got custodial (which I'm happy with) but later today I have an audition to be a character performer!!! AH! so excited! So yeah I'm a guy and I think I'm 6'2 (hopefully, this is a big advantage) Do you guys have any tips or advice for me? :)

:woohoo::woohoo: Congratulations!

As for the audition, be yourself and bring your smile and confidence! You'll do great!

So I guess next spring Disney doesn't want me a part of their programs. Got my rejection letter today which kind of had a feeling since didn't feel good about my interview afterwards. But not too bummed because at least now my Disneyland AP won't be going to waste next year since I had hardly no time to use it since I renewed this summer.

I'm gonna try to apply for Fall '11 and hope for better luck. :)

So I guess next spring Disney doesn't want me a part of their programs. Got my rejection letter today which kind of had a feeling since didn't feel good about my interview afterwards. But not too bummed because at least now my Disneyland AP won't be going to waste next year since I had hardly no time to use it since I renewed this summer.

I'm gonna try to apply for Fall '11 and hope for better luck. :)

:hug: I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get in, but it's nice to know you haven't given up! I wish you so much luck next time around!

Just got accepted for the Spring Advantage for Bell Services Dispatch. There is not too much information on this job, But from what I have heard it is a fun job to have.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got accepted for Spring 2011 Merchandise!!!!!!!!

I think I might die, haha :]]]

P.S. I interviewed last Thursday, so it's only been seven days.

OMG OMG!!!

:cool1: :banana: :cloud9: :woohoo: :yay: :cheer2:

party::jumping1:

:woohoo: WOOHOO!!! I'M GOING BACK!!!! :woohoo:

SPRING 2011 ATTRACTIONS!!!

I interviewed Thursday night at 9 and was sent the email this morning at 11:02, a mere 6 days and 14 hours later!

Life is good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter