Spring/Spring Advantage 2011 :)

:woohoo: WOOHOO!!! I'M GOING BACK!!!! :woohoo:

SPRING 2011 ATTRACTIONS!!!

I interviewed Thursday night at 9 and was sent the email this morning at 11:02, a mere 6 days and 14 hours later!

Life is good!

Congrats!!! I'm attractions as well!!!!!

I interviewed Thursday night at 9 and was sent the email this morning at 11:02, a mere 6 days and 14 hours later!

Life is good!

:cheer2: CONGRATULATIONS :banana: TO popcorn:: THE :dogdance: BEST :mickeyjum BOYFRIEND :tigger: EVER :sulley:

I know how much you LOOOVE the smiley faces ((because you told me on here last April)) so here are some funny ones. I love you.

:dumbo::donald::ccat::tinker::dancer:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got accepted for Spring 2011 Merchandise!!!!!!!!

I think I might die, haha :]]]

P.S. I interviewed last Thursday, so it's only been seven days.

OMG OMG!!!

:cool1: :banana: :cloud9: :woohoo: :yay: :cheer2:

party::jumping1:

:woohoo:Congratulations mickeyonasticky and Weathaman!!!!! :woohoo:

Just got accepted for the Spring Advantage for Bell Services Dispatch. There is not too much information on this job, But from what I have heard it is a fun job to have.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got accepted for Spring 2011 Merchandise!!!!!!!!

I think I might die, haha :]]]

P.S. I interviewed last Thursday, so it's only been seven days.

OMG OMG!!!

:cool1: :banana: :cloud9: :woohoo: :yay: :cheer2:

party::jumping1:

Life is good!

Congrats!

Thanks Joanna,
I'm excited to start this program and hope it helps further down the road.

i just had my phone interview on wenesday, and im flipping out waiting to hear back.

my gf had hers a week or 2 before me, and she heard back in 3 days. its day 3 for me but it feels like ive been waiting forever. i thought they might only send the emails during regular business hours, but he email came at 630 on a friday

I'm still pending :( I interviewed on the 21st of august, I'm a rehire although I don't think this has anything to do with my rehire status(which is good). I think I'm going to go crazy till I find out!!!the fact that I'm still pending and not rejected is a good thing I guess!

Am I the only one too excited to go? I even found a CP trip report on the Dis. It explains a lot about the process and the first days at work.

CP Trip Report

Both fingers crossed that this is not too late, but my phone interview is tomorrow at 1:00. Let's hope they have positions left... good thing I checked off a lot of roles!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter