• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spring/Summer Activities Swap COMPLETE

Cassey, I think you have your group letters a little off?? I just wanted to let you know so people are not confused if they join group F and there are two groups ;) I just noticed because I am getting my list ready for tomorrow.

Cassey, I think you have your group letters a little off?? I just wanted to let you know so people are not confused if they join group F and there are two groups ;) I just noticed because I am getting my list ready for tomorrow.

Thank you:flower3:, my brain seems to have vacated the premises for the time being. I will fix that now.

Cassey

Sign ups are open. I will be gone for a few hours this afternoon to take DD dress shopping. Wish me luck as we spent 3 hours finding an easter dress.

Cassey

Good morning Cassey! I am signing up for myself and kellyw262. If our element is taken that we signed up for, just put us in the group and we will choose another element later.

I would like
A. Beach- Title or shapes
B. Pool- borders
F. Easter- shapes
G. Park- TBA
I. Zoo- TBA

Kellyw252 would like
B. Pool- Title or paper piecing
I- Zoo- Title or Paper Piecing
G. Park- Title or Paper Piecing

Thanks so much!

Good morning Cassey! I am signing up for myself and kellyw262. If our element is taken that we signed up for, just put us in the group and we will choose another element later.

I would like
A. Beach- Title or shapes
B. Pool- borders
F. Easter- shapes
G. Park- TBA
I. Zoo- TBA

Kellyw252 would like
B. Pool- Title or paper piecing
I- Zoo- Title or Paper Piecing
G. Park- Title or Paper Piecing

Thanks so much!

Gotcha! For group A title was already taken. I put you down as TBA.

Kellyw252 Groups B and G title was taken so she has a paper piecing, I gave her title for Group I.

Thanks for playing!

Cassey

thanks for getting me signed up! slept until 7:00 :thumbsup2
good luck with the dress shopping :goodvibes

Hi! I'm new to swapping but am looking forward to participating in my first swap! I would like to sign up for
B. Pool TBA
G. Park TBA
I. Zoo TBA

THanks!

I would like to join groups C,D,F and G. I will think about the elements and let you know tonight! Thanks! I'm so excited for this swap! :)

Hi! I'm new to swapping but am looking forward to participating in my first swap! I would like to sign up for
B. Pool TBA
G. Park TBA
I. Zoo TBA

THanks!

I would like to join groups C,D,F and G. I will think about the elements and let you know tonight! Thanks! I'm so excited for this swap! :)

Can I have groups A, B if you open another, Group I :)

Got you all added, thanks for playing.

Cassey

Cassey,

I am good with groups of 5 or 6 if you need make larger groups to accomodate everyone or I am willing to fill in spots as needed :goodvibes

Cassey,

I am good with groups of 5 or 6 if you need make larger groups to accomodate everyone or I am willing to fill in spots as needed :goodvibes

Thanks, I was going to ask everyone how they felt about larger groups if needed.

Cassey

Cassey - Thanks for getting me in! What a tiring weekend! Baseball 8:45 am until 7:30 pm yesterday (between both kids' games and opening day ceremonies) then wrestling today. We left at 7:00 am today and just got back a couple hours ago! Weekend gone!

I am also fine with groups a little bigger!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter