• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spring/Summer Activities Swap COMPLETE

Cassey - Thanks for getting me in! What a tiring weekend! Baseball 8:45 am until 7:30 pm yesterday (between both kids' games and opening day ceremonies) then wrestling today. We left at 7:00 am today and just got back a couple hours ago! Weekend gone!

I am also fine with groups a little bigger!

Erin, I remember those days! Sometimes I even miss them for a moment! Julia is fiinding her own ways to take over the weekends, spent most of it shopping for a dress for her semi.:crazy2: We finally found one that I can add straps to. Took most of yesterday and today.

Cassey

Cassette, here are my elements! Let me know if any of them don't work.
Group C picnic I'll make a title
Group D I'll make altered paper clips or inchies
Group F I'll make song/lyric or poem
Group G1 I'll make a title

Cassette, here are my elements! Let me know if any of them don't work.
Group C picnic I'll make a title
Group D I'll make altered paper clips or inchies
Group F I'll make song/lyric or poem
Group G1 I'll make a title

Gotcha! If everyone is okay with bigger groups, I may ask that you change Group G1 element.

Cassey

I will be closing this out at 7 pm. It seems the majority is okay with bigger groups so I will combine some of them.

Cassey

It was funny but sheesh you stupid thing. You can turn the auto-correct off. thats what I did with my last phone. just havent gotten around to it on this one. its more fun, life gets pretty boring sometimes :)

Okay, I have updated the groups. Please check your groups and PM me your info. I will be sending mine out shortly.

I have info for m2mrb and KKbeaton

Thanks for playing and hope you have fun with this.

Cassey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter