Spring/Summer Activities Swap COMPLETE

My groups look fantastic! I'm really excited about this swap, I usually stick to only Disney themes but I really need some everyday themed items!

For the park group, I will make a journal box and photo mat since title is already chosen. I may do a tag instead of one of those but I'll keep you updated! I'll PM you my info now:)
Stephanie

Cassey,
Do you only want one of each element in each groups or are you ok with repeats with titles, paper piecings, etc.? Just checking. Thanks :)

Cassey,
Do you only want one of each element in each groups or are you ok with repeats with titles, paper piecings, etc.? Just checking. :)

I am okay with repeats as these are things I tend to scrap alot of and I like having different items to work with.

What does everyone else think? I will go with the majority.

Cassey

I am okay with repeats as these are things I tend to scrap alot of and I like having different items to work with.

What does everyone else think? I will go with the majority.

Cassey

I am fine with whatever everyone decides. I know I am like you though, and I always have a lot of layouts for these topics so repeats do not bother me. I was just curious before I started thinking about my TBA spots!

Hi! I cant message anyone until I get at least 10 posts it said so I sent an email with my info. Groups look good! Thanks!!

Cassey - I've changed my mind for group # D ...want to make the compass from PYB...

also for our bbq group - would you rather have a boy or girl? wasn't sure who did the grilling at your house....I always did ours!

Cassey - I've changed my mind for group # D ...want to make the compass from PYB... No problem, I will make the change.
also for our bbq group - would you rather have a boy or girl? wasn't sure who did the grilling at your house....I always did ours! Make mine male with dark brown hairas I will be using this for Memorial day cookout. Depends on what needs to be grilled as to who cooks it, DH does better with beef, I do the rest.

Cassey

got my groups finished :thumbsup2

Group #A beach

P1110726.jpg

Group #B pool

P1110723.jpg

Group #D travel

P1110725.jpg

Group #E bbq -- boy is for cassey....girl is mine

P1110724.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter