Spring/Summer Activities Swap COMPLETE

Stepahine your package arrived today. I have not opened it as I am in the midde of making inchies.

Cassey

I am checking in! If it is okay... I would like to do a paper piecing for park, a border for zoo, and a title for Pool. Let me know if these are okay! I'm going to start working on them this week!

I am checking in! If it is okay... I would like to do a paper piecing for park, a border for zoo, and a title for Pool. Let me know if these are okay! I'm going to start working on them this week!

Thanks for checking in. I will update the first post with your choices for elements.

Cassey

Cassey, I am mailing my package today!

thanks for hosting!!!

I actually thought I was done with this and would mail Monday...but just remembered I'm fighting with my suitcase file folder idea. I think I am just not looking at it the right way...I'm determined to make it work!

Here is my shaker box for group A:

summerswap005.jpg

Sorry it's so HUGE!

Ok so for my groups

A i am going to do flip flop paper pieces that can also double as a journal box

B decorated shapes

I- flamingo paper piecing, I've been wanting to do one for awhile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter