Spring/Summer Activities Swap COMPLETE

Pool- Borders were not quite 2 inches, so I made two for each person-hope that is ok (then I sprayed them with glimmer mist to embellishm them)

IMG_8370.jpg

IMG_8369.jpg

Here is my update, I have 4 groups done, I will be working on these in the morning and finishing up on Saturday. I will post pictures then.

Cassey

love that sandcastle!!

I havent done anything but get my ideas together. However I am working on swaps right now, until the next change for the dance line up comes down the line, but I will be on time :)

I am planning to mail Tuesday or Wednesday...allowing me the long weekend to relax then bag & tag! Yay!

Thanks Erin! I can't wait till Saturday, nothing on the calendar!
love that sandcastle!!

I havent done anything but get my ideas together. However I am working on swaps right now, until the next change for the dance line up comes down the line, but I will be on time :)

Thanks for checking in!

:blush: Thanks! The easter title has been designed since I opened the swap. Just needed to cut and put together. Julia has been keeping me so busy with her activities that finding time to do anything is getting hard. Few more weeks and life is going to be lots quieter I hope!

Hooray! I just completed my first swap items! I tried to post a picture but I have to have 10 posts so I guess I'll have to post 5 times... sorry in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter