Spring/Summer Activities Swap COMPLETE

This is for the Easter Group. I did two poems. This one is religious and the second one is a little more fun.
P1140893.jpg

P1140892.jpg

This is the picnic group. I had stickers I didn't use so I will include those.
P1140889.jpg

This is the Park group.
P1140891.jpg

Sorry the pics are so big, I dont know how to resize them!! :confused3:
Stephanie

very cute Stephanie...I like the bigger pics, easier to see the details!

I have finished all of my groups! Just have to bag and tag! SHOUKD be postal sometime next week. I'll let you know when I mail!
Stephanie

I think I have decided on my TBA spots. If the following is not ok, LMK :goodvibes

Beach- paper piecing (I will make sure it is not an umbrella, I am thinking sandcastle)

Park- I will make another title “At the park” if that is ok. Erin-if you don’t want me to do this title LMK :goodvibes

Zoo- sign

Thanks!

I think I have decided on my TBA spots. If the following is not ok, LMK :goodvibes

Beach- paper piecing (I will make sure it is not an umbrella, I am thinking sandcastle)

Park- I will make another title “At the park” if that is ok. Erin-if you don’t want me to do this title LMK :goodvibes

Zoo- sign

Thanks!

I will get these added.

Cassey

Okay here is my check in, most of my groups are designed but I have not begun cutting. I plan to work on this after I complete the AK swap.

Cassey

I am all packaged up and ready to ship when you are ready to receive!

I am all packaged up and ready to ship when you are ready to receive!

Go ahead a mail anytime you are ready

Have not started yet but will work on it soon! I hope this weekend!

I'm designed...will be cutting soon.

My package went postal today! You should have it by Saturday!
Stephanie

Thanks, I'll let you know when I receive it.

Haven't done anything so far but print out my list. Going to work on it next week.

Thanks for checking in!

Cassey

I will probably mail it next week, will let you know!

I have my idea planned for mine, but that's as far as it goes right now. I have another swap that is due before this one, and since I only have 1 group in this one, I should be just fine in getting it done on time. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter