Spring sunshine and showers Trip Report, Hotel New York, 18-22 May 2014

Little update....as you might see from my new ticker...we're going back to DLP next Feb!
Flights are booked. Staying offsite and buying APs, so hopefully will use them again within the year. :)

Little update....as you might see from my new ticker...we're going back to DLP next Feb!
Flights are booked. Staying offsite and buying APs, so hopefully will use them again within the year. :)

I just love the new ticker Dee ;)
I love it more because I have one the same :dance3:

Yay - missed this last night. Sounds exciting :banana:

Think we will need to talk nails before that trip don't want to clash ;) So pleased you booked :banana:
Yes we'll have to confer on that! Have a few pinned on Pinterest but my nail place aren't very adventurous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter