SSR Food

kevinW1122

Havin' a ball at the House of Mouse.
Going to SSR in a Week! A WOO HOO! Any opinions of the food at that resort?

We ate at the Turf club in June when we stayed at SSR. The food was good. Everyone in our group enjoyed their meal, no complaints except that the service was very slow. I appreciate not being rushed through dinner, but we were at the table for two hours.

We were just at SSR at the end of August. We ate at both the Artist Palette & the Turf Club. We loved the food at both places! The Turf Club was our favorite meal of the trip....then we ate later on in the week at Kona in the Polynesian (which was also great) and we had to call it a tie! If you're on the Dining Plan (we were) and need to order an appetizer -- try the Onion Rings w/ Dips at TC as well as the crabcakes. My DH had the sirloin topped with crabmeat and I had the spiced salmon salad. Both were fantastic :) ! At AP we had some of the flatbread pizzas which were also very good. The service was good at both places IMO

I agree, the Turf club and Artists Palette are both very good. We stayed at OKW last March, ate at Olivia's and the counter service stand"forgot the name". They are not bad but we missed the food at our "Home" resort. We will be staying at SSR In November and again in January, can't wait.

Scott

We never did eat at AP or TC, and I would rate the food in our 2BR villa kitchen mediocre at best. Will try AP and TC next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter