• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SSR Lovers and Owners Part 3

I haven't seen any livestreaming bloggers from SSR today, but presumably anyone there could figure out pretty quickly what the status of the renovation is. If anyone sees anything, let us know!

We are arriving on July 15 for our first stay at SS and we are so excited! I looked up the grocery delivery and wal mart delivery looks like a good option. I looked in the main grocery delivery thread and got the info from there, just wondering if anyone that had used the wal mart delivery at SS had any issues or insights. The delivery fee is only 9.95 so I thought that was pretty good and cheaper than uber!

We are arriving on July 15 for our first stay at SS and we are so excited! I looked up the grocery delivery and wal mart delivery looks like a good option. I looked in the main grocery delivery thread and got the info from there, just wondering if anyone that had used the wal mart delivery at SS had any issues or insights. The delivery fee is only 9.95 so I thought that was pretty good and cheaper than uber!
Are they allowing delivery to bell services, or do you have to meet the delivery person yourself? Not sure how to coordinate that now.

Any updates on the refurb? I have a standard view booked but I would love a refurbished room. Don’t want to waste more points when the parks aren’t fully open-

Does anyone know how to get to Disney Springs from SSR? Normally we walk or take a boat but I was wondering if they are options now

Does anyone know how to get to Disney Springs from SSR? Normally we walk or take a boat but I was wondering if they are options now
I’ve seen confirmation that the Western pathway to DS is open. I haven’t seen word either way on the Eastern pathway

We are at SSR now,

You can walk to Disney Springs. The entrance for the temperature check is by the Void. You can exit over by the Christmas shop.

There are no boats operating.

There is a bus to Disney Springs, but the frequency seems low.

We are at SSR now,

You can walk to Disney Springs. The entrance for the temperature check is by the Void. You can exit over by the Christmas shop.

Do you see any ongoing renovation work? Or is that still paused?

A
We are at SSR now,

Are the pool hours 11am - 9pm?

We were moved to SS 2 BR from AOA. We are not preferred. I don't know a lot about the resort, it's one I've never stayed at and really only superficially even visited once. I was hoping for a renovated room that is walkable both to DS and the main building. Does a room like that exist??

We were moved to SS 2 BR from AOA. We are not preferred. I don't know a lot about the resort, it's one I've never stayed at and really only superficially even visited once. I was hoping for a renovated room that is walkable both to DS and the main building. Does a room like that exist??
The rooms that are close to Disney springs and the main building are preferred rooms. I think the best you could hope for is building 12 in the Paddock.

If you ask for the eastern side of the Grandstand it is not preferred and it is very near the lobby. You are also then halfway between the first drop off bus stop and the last pick up bus stop if you are going when the parks reopen for the buses. To my understanding at the moment though, these rooms have not been refurbished and are quite far from the DS entrance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter