• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Opening Day *August 29* Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait times for everything else in HH seems quite manageable. Initial thoughts.

Keep my Oga Dinner and Savi build for 9/9 one night and then my 9/11 10AM Oga lunch for a morning of exploring the land. And before that seems can do the rest of the Studios really early morning to avoid the early rush at GE. Hoping MFSR wait times will come down but if not I'll live with not riding it.

Why are people joining boarding groups from home? It’s just adding unnecessary burden on the system.

I can see trying to join a boarding group if you’re at a resort and hoping to go to SWGE today, but if you’re not even there, why add to the traffic?
Wanted to see if could as presumed you’d only be able too from within HS but clearly that isn’t case

For those wondering about where to go for your reservation entrance, the app says just proceed to Grand Ave near Muppet Vision and you will be granted access up to 1 hr prior to resi
Tha k you for that information. It’s very helpful

Posting quickly dio this might be old news
Parking lot opened ar 3:30am. Park opened at 4am, the land opened at 4:30am. Falcon line reached 6 hours, the land closed to capacity at 6am :) when the vq kicked in
They are not using single rider
I can get over the umbrellas, and the fans and the water stations but im opened that open backstage, behind the falcon, as an extended queue
Going to find out If I can come back in Donnelly with an oga reservation
I'll come back and report later

Why are people joining boarding groups from home? It’s just adding unnecessary burden on the system.

I can see trying to join a boarding group if you’re at a resort and hoping to go to SWGE today, but if you’re not even there, why add to the traffic?
You cant without valid park tickets, I got a push to learn more, while home in NJ, and clicked and once I got to the info it asked for everyone in the party to have valid park tickets

Every time I try it. Last being 5 mins ago

What kind of ticket do you have? Because as soon as I try to proceed past who is in your party it tells me everyone has to be in park. I have dated tickets that start tomorrow (for anyone reading along, no, I would not actually join a group since I’m not there. I just wanted to see when it kicks you out).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter