Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer 2

I think the first and last lines of the trailer are to Rey...

And I think snoke is vader or some form of him...

Now watch it again...

But he died...which means he would have to return based on the Bible vibe that Lucas unfortunately laid out in the phantom awfulness

Now I'm slightly confused as to who you predict Snoke is. You vaguely eluded that you think there are 2 options and you are leaning one way heavily. At that point, I assumed you meant Palpatine. Then you mentioned that according to Lucas, Star Wars only has one main character so I assumed you meant Anakin. But now you're discounting the possibility of Plagueis because he died. Of the 3, Plagueis is the most likely I would say based on the critieria of not bringing someone back from the dead, followed by Palpatine and then Anakin. Anakin is the only one that we know for a fact is dead. Palpatine is heavily assumed, but Plagueis, all we have to go on is Palpatine's word. I think Palpatine makes the most sense by far. After all, he learned the power to manipulate life.

*edit* and of course after I post this, you answer my curiosity 30 seconds ahead of me.

Yeah...Lucas said that anakin skywalker is the main character as he constructed the entire story...he influences all others...

...so that's where I'm at.

Plageuis is kinda EU and I don't think they'll go there...

He was talked about once in a scene with Hayden christiansen...you do the math on how receptive disney would be...

I don't buy Snoke is Vader. Mostly because he was burned at the end of Jedi as everyone watched and came back as a force ghost. The body literally had to have been toast. I think the Sith can reanimate the dead, and even augment with technology, but I don't think they can turn ash into something. At the end of Jedi, Palpatine is tossed into the abyss, still very much alive with electricity coming out of his fingertips. No concrete death. Also why would kylo worship the vader helmet, if he had Vader based Snoke to talk to in real life?

It really sucks that we were separated at birth...
I'm hoping you grew up in a nice, peaceful community with your high-ranking diplomat family, while I ran around the hot, desolate desert fixing my cranky uncle's moisture vaporators and trying not to be killed by the locals.

Now I'm slightly confused as to who you predict Snoke is.
This thread really is taking me back - I remember having long discussions many years ago about Darth Sidious' identity (surely there must have been an interesting twist or story waiting for us there, right??). Until the "big" reveal in Episode III, which was handled with all the depth and aplomb of unmasking a Scooby Doo villain.

I'm hoping you grew up in a nice, peaceful community with your high-ranking diplomat family, while I ran around the hot, desolate desert fixing my cranky uncle's moisture vaporators and trying not to be killed by the locals.

This thread really is taking me back - I remember having long discussions many years ago about Darth Sidious' identity (surely there must have been an interesting twist or story waiting for us there, right??). Until the "big" reveal in Episode III, which was handled with all the depth and aplomb of unmasking a Scooby Doo villain.

Honestly...scooby doo was like the crying game or shawshank in comparison.

In retrospect, the fact he did all the intrigue on a 6 year old level was the most shameful move of Lucas's career

I think the first and last lines of the trailer are to Rey...

And I think snoke is vader or some form of him...

Now watch it again...

Snoke better not be Vader. If he is...then sorry Luke looks like you didn't do anything at the end of Jedi.

I thought Lucas talked about Anakin being the main character back when he was first starting out the story way back when he was making A New Hope.

Snoke better not be Vader. If he is...then sorry Luke looks like you didn't do anything at the end of Jedi.

I thought Lucas talked about Anakin being the main character back when he was first starting out the story way back when he was making A New Hope.

Vader is the Jesus character - the central figure in all western lore...is it realistic to think he is ever "gone"?!?

And yes...the Vader character is key...

Disney did a big, not so subtle job of "divorcing" from Lucas publically...prolly why he was so grumpy and called them "white slavers" 2 years ago...

But that's a smoke screen.

Lawrence kasdan's entire career is based on two screenplays: empire and raiders...who was the boss there?

JJ abrams is a Lucas nut who was a protege of amblin...speilberg...
Who is spielberg's adopted brother?

Kennedy was a Spielberg protege as well...but also had a production company with her husband frank Marshall...
...what films are responsible for creating marshalls's company and who was the boss?

Again...I don't think Lucas is "on the outs" at all...more like on speed dial.

I would add Tarkin to the list of unconflicted villains. He never had any questions and was really ruthless for the Empire.

I'm still on the Tarkin is Snoke bandwagon, although Tarkin shouldn't be able to pull off any force powers. Anakin was was glowing blue at the end of RotJ so I can't see him being a villain ... he was redeemed

Vader is the Jesus character - the central figure in all western lore...is it realistic to think he is ever "gone"?!?

And yes...the Vader character is key...

Disney did a big, not so subtle job of "divorcing" from Lucas publically...prolly why he was so grumpy and called them "white slavers" 2 years ago...

But that's a smoke screen.

Lawrence kasdan's entire career is based on two screenplays: empire and raiders...who was the boss there?

JJ abrams is a Lucas nut who was a protege of amblin...speilberg...
Who is spielberg's adopted brother?

Kennedy was a Spielberg protege as well...but also had a production company with her husband frank Marshall...
...what films are responsible for creating marshalls's company and who was the boss?

Again...I don't think Lucas is "on the outs" at all...more like on speed dial.

The only Vader I will tolerate seeing in Last Jedi is perhaps a force ghost of Anakin who talks to Rey or Kylo.

If Vader is Snoke I'll have to do something rash like go on the internet and complain.

I'm still on the Tarkin is Snoke bandwagon, although Tarkin shouldn't be able to pull off any force powers. Anakin was was glowing blue at the end of RotJ so I can't see him being a villain ... he was redeemed

What if anakin was "exceptional" and something yoda and kenobi doesn't understand happened in the great beyond?

There's 40 years of ground work to justify that...just saying...

Snoke seems like palpatine on the surface...but I hope they don't go that direct...

He ain't some guy named "snoke" that's for sure

The only Vader I will tolerate seeing in Last Jedi is perhaps a force ghost of Anakin who talks to Rey or Kylo.

If Vader is Snoke I'll have to do something rash like go on the internet and complain.

Who's playing that?!??

Surely you aren't indicating you are considering the unthinkable?!?

You know...jedi was on the other day and they added Vader screamed "nooo!" During emperor toss?!?!?

How much can you soil my childhood, George?

Who's playing that?!??

Surely you aren't indicating you are considering the unthinkable?!?

You know...jedi was on the other day and they added Vader screamed "nooo!" During emperor toss?!?!?

How much can you soil my childhood, George?

I have heard rumors that Hayden was filming scenes.

Oddly enough, that wouldn't be the end of the world to me.

I don't want to speak/think about Vader's NO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter