~Stationery sent/ received thread~COMPLETED!!

Alysia received her package yesterday. Sorry for the delay in posting.

She received these items from PrincessParty's DD Emmy
Giant paperclips.
Pencil Pet Erasers.
Memo pad.
Papermate pens.
Spiderman & Tink stickers.
Fold-N-Send Cards.
Mini Pencil Set.
Spiderman Notepad.
Letter Opener.

Thanks so much!!!

My package was mailed out today, sorry for the delay.

I got it today! So much cool stuff, notebooks, gel pens, note pads, sticky pads, stickers, push pins, tape ... I know I'm probably forgetting stuff. Thanks so much!!! Love it!!!!

:woohoo: on another arrival!!!

So now we are waiting on just 3 arrivals, and the second part to one arrival. :thumbsup2

My DD, Emmy, received her exchange from Stacielee. ;)

She received a Chocolate Dots & Stripes Write Away Stationery set and the Dots & Jots Mix and match stationery set.

They are sets and include stickers, stationery, and I hate to admit I don't know what else. She quick wrote a letter to her friend in Mississippi before going off to Musical Theater class so she isn't here for me to ask. I did want to post that it was received and thank you for a wonderful exchange. :banana:

The second half of my package is due to arrive around April 7th according to the Amazon web site. Sorry it's taking so long.

It came today! I received a book of 30 American themed postcards, pink flowers and purple flowers stationary set and a frog themed notecards. Very cute :thumbsup2 Thank you!!!

It came today! I received a book of 30 American themed postcards, pink flowers and purple flowers stationary set and a frog themed notecards. Very cute :thumbsup2 Thank you!!!

You're very welcome. Glad you finally received everything, sorry they mailed it in 2 shipments, and that it took so long.

My DD, Emmy, received her exchange from Stacielee. ;)

She received a Chocolate Dots & Stripes Write Away Stationery set and the Dots & Jots Mix and match stationery set.

They are sets and include stickers, stationery, and I hate to admit I don't know what else. She quick wrote a letter to her friend in Mississippi before going off to Musical Theater class so she isn't here for me to ask. I did want to post that it was received and thank you for a wonderful exchange. :banana:

There is actually another package that should be coming soon as well.

Emmy received the 2nd part of her exchange today. :goodvibes

She received the Textila Mix and Match Stationery pack and the Menagerie Mix and Match Stationery pack. :thumbsup2 Thank you very much for an amazing exchange. I heard "Monkeys" as she was squealing and giggling with delight.:banana: Thanks!

Awww, how cute. :goodvibes

OK, so I think we are just waiting to hear from DisneyCP2002, and Mommytotwo that they got their packages. Then we'll be all done.

I thought I had already posted this but I received my package from PoohGirl71. I got 2 bunches of notecards, stickers, and more but I'm blanking at the moment. Thank you so much for the great stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter