~Stationery sent/ received thread~COMPLETED!!

Nothing today. What date was my package sent? Was it sent via Priority Mail?
OKay, your package is actually coming from MotoXPrincess99's mom. I PMed her and she said her mom did mail it out on the 29th USPS. But she wasn't sure exactly how she shipped it, so she was going to check with her and find out.

Hopefully we'll hear something today. :wizard:

OKay, we are going to wait until Monday to see if the last package arrives. (fingers crossed)

If not, then I have an elf who is willing to send one out so we can wrap up this exchange. :thumbsup2

Thank-you to all those who participated and to those who said they'd be willing to elf. :)

Patsy, an elf will be sending out a package for you tomorrow, so you won't have to keep waiting.

My mom says she's really sorry about this. She did send the package but didn't get delivery confirmation. This was her first exchange so she didn't really know how it was supposed to go. I really hope that the package makes it to you soon.

My mom says she's really sorry about this. She did send the package but didn't get delivery confirmation. This was her first exchange so she didn't really know how it was supposed to go. I really hope that the package makes it to you soon.

No problem. Things are always iffy with mailing situations, and I will post here as soon as I recieve the package. :goodvibes

No problem. Things are always iffy with mailing situations, and I will post here as soon as I recieve the package. :goodvibes
That's very true. Things happen. I've has packages get lost that I sent, and once I had a sender who had THREE packages get misplaced.

::yes::

Your item was delivered at 10:03 AM on April 19, 2008 in KEALAKEKUA, HI 96750.

Anything? :surfweb:

::yes:: I had recieved my elf box today from Meriweather. Enclosed were-
*Blue stuffed animal duck
*Stick on clear notes
*Mickey Mouse notepad
*Tinkerbell notepad
*Dustless chalk
*Soft grip pens
*Vinyl foot shaped paper clips
*Binder clips-:) I use these to put together my exchange papers :)
*Recipe cards
*Shopping list pad
*Disney kids Q's cards
*Jumbo bookcover
*Light Writers stationary set
*Scrapbooking stamps
*Pencils
*A bunch of different cupcake liners :woohoo:
*Highlighter
*Paper clips
*Candy

Thank you very much for everything Nancy, and for being an elf :cutie: .

Glad it arrived, Patsy.
I have been saving the cupcake liners for you ;)

Hopefully your original box will show up soon ::yes::

YAY! Thank you elf!! :thumbsup2

And now I am going to call this exchange completed. Thanks to everyone who played along! Now get out there and write some letters. ;) :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter