Still no calendar

dizzyami

<font color=green>That makes me happy<br><font col
It is 2:45am - still no calendar - it only has September - patience was never one of my strenghts

:sad2:

dizzyami said:
It is 2:45am - still no calendar - it only has September - patience was never one of my strenghts

:sad2:

How funny, I was just coming here to post the same thing. We need hourly updates on this! I was hoping it would be there too!

Andrea

Good to know - I thought I was the only crazy searching at this time of morning!!!

Nope, just us two psychos hanging our here together!!

Andrea

Ok, I guess I give up for now - (by the way it is still not there). I am going to end the obsessive compulsiveness and go to bed - but it had better be there when I wake up!!! If I don't see a post stating "It's Here, It's Here", I think I might cry!!!

I'll keep the night shift, my 10 month old is wide awake tonight for some reason. BTW, I also have a 5 adn 3 year old. That's hilarious in your signature about your friend!!

Andrea

where do you find the calendar? TIA for your help. :wave2:

Still no - it is 11:45 AZ time - I am definitely crying now!! Thank you Matterhorn for doing the night shift - I am definitely glad I didn't stay up waiting with you!!!!

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

K I just was on Disneyland.com and I sent an email asking a few questions like when will the october calendar be up?? so hopefully they will get back to me soon.

I'll let you all know if I hear something

I wouldn't hold your breath - I emailed them a week and a half ago and still no response.

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

How funny to see only one month (September) listed on the Calendar drop down bar! I am waiting..............too!

Thought I'd post in this thread too, for those planning ahead:

Did anyone else notice the hours don't seem to be correct some of the Mickey's Halloween Treat DCA nights?

We have tickets for MHT for Monday, October 30th and Disneyland's site says DCA is supposed to be open until 8pm. Since the Halloween Treat is supposed to begin at 6:30pm that night I'm guessing DCA isn't really open to the general public until 8pm. It also says the same thing on October 26th & 31st as well. (All the days the Halloween Treat are supposed to begin at 6:30pm.)

Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up.

well I finally got my reply from Disneyland, I was very surprised tyo get ,y emasil so quickly anyways here is what they sent me

Thank you for your e-mail to the DISNEYLAND. Resort.

You will be pleased to know that our Park calendar has been updated.

Guests may enjoy a tasty variety of desserts while viewing Fantasmic! on the balcony of The Disney Gallery. The cost for Fantasmic! Balcony Viewing is currently $59.00 per person.

An additional premium Fantasmic! viewing experience is also available near the Tom Sawyer Island Raft Dock. The price for Fantasmic! Premium Viewing is $59.00 for adults and $46.00 for children and includes a dessert sampler.

Reservations are available up to 30 days in advance through Ticketing & Reservations at (714) 781-4400 and may be picked up on the day of your visit at the Guest Services window. Same day reservations are available on a first come first served basis at Guest services window located on the left side of the Main Entry Plaza near the Disneyland Newsstand. For showtimes please visit our Disneyland.com website or contact Disneyland Ticketing & Reservations at (714) 781-4400 beginning at 8:00 am daily.
Park admission is required. Please keep in mind all information is subject to change without prior notice.

For a complete list of park hours, entertainment schedules and location closures, please visit our website at www.disneyland.com and click on the Calendar link at the top of the page, then the Select a Date link in the drop down menu and select your visit dates.

Please note that, generally, park hours and refurbishment schedules are determined 2-3 months in advance and entertainment schedules are determined 1 month in advance.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write. We hope you will have the opportunity to visit the DISNEYLAND. Resort soon and trust your visit will be pleasant in all regards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter