• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stroller License Plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVE these!

Can you make one with Disneyland at the top? We live in CA and go to DL all of the time. My daughters stroller is also used as her wheelchair and would LOVE to place this on it!

Her name is Madison.

She loves anything Disney and the girlier the better! For the dates can you actually put june on one side and then the other side 0613

THANK YOU!!!

If you can't do Disneyland at the top maybe just one without anything on the top?

THANKS!

Love these! Would you be able to do some for me?

Dec 2009
Princesses with the name Mia

Dec 2009
Lilo with the name Gloria

Dec 2009
Mickey with the name Connor

Thanks so much!!!

Thank you so much for the Cars Plate, I had to show my little one, he is almost 2 and OBSESSED with Lightening McQeen. He LOVED the license plate!!

Does anyone have a suggestion for the best way to print these out? Do you just do it on color card stock paper? And then laminate? Any other suggestions to get a crisp look so it can be saved in a scrapbook?

Thanks again!
Robyn

:cheer2:oh my gosh this is JUST what I am looking for! Could you make me one with the castle That says Aiden ! PLEASE!!!

Jayhasker, the Mickey is GREAT!!! Could I get you to change the "A" to an "O" (Brody)?

Thanks again so much!!! He's gonna love this :love:
Loretta

LOVE these!

Can you make one with Disneyland at the top? We live in CA and go to DL all of the time. My daughters stroller is also used as her wheelchair and would LOVE to place this on it!

Her name is Madison.

She loves anything Disney and the girlier the better! For the dates can you actually put june on one side and then the other side 0613

THANK YOU!!!

If you can't do Disneyland at the top maybe just one without anything on the top?

THANKS!

I hope this is girly enough:)

Madison2.gif

Love, love, love these! One teeny thing...could you redo Connor's, please??? Please change the E to an O. Thanks!!!! :banana:

Would you please make a Buzz Lightyear license plate with the name AUGIE, and the date July 2010?

Thank you so very much. And obviously, because of the date, we're in no hurry. :)

BUMPING UP MY QUESTION ;)
HOW DOES ONE USE THESE?
Do you get them laminated and just hang them on the strollers?
does anyone have any pics of them done, i love visuals...
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter