summer bay resorts and other condo properties

gila

Still new to all this...
good evening everybody. i've already got reservations for my upcoming trip with residence inn
but if i can get something i like cheaper, i'll take it instead. does anyone have anything good
to say about summer bay resorts or any other cond/vacation rental/time-share rental
like oak plantation or holiday villas? you been great with my other questions and i really
appreciate all of the good information you've provided. thanks!

gila

1st trip coming up june '02

I am most familiar with Orange Lake, Silver Lake, and Orbit One as for timeshares. The first two are extremely nice with great onsite amenities. Orbit One is a little more "run-down", but very clean and in a good location. Good luck.

Lisa

Depending on the rates, 2 to consider could be Wyndham Palms or the new Emerald Island Resort.
Elle

We stayed at SummerBay for three nights on a previous vacation. We were in the newer condo section and our one bedroom condo was very nice. I did not see any of the condos in the villa section, so I don't know about those. The complex was quiet, the staff courteous, and the layout was convenient. They had a pool, jacuzzi, kiddie pool, and tiki bar. They have a website that shows the layouts of the room and complex.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter