~~~Summer Disney pin Exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Danny Fires_grumpy received his pins also but I guess wanted me to post that. He received from Disneybunch and I honestly think you made his day with the pins he got.

Things are moving right along.

We have several international ones still out and a few domestic.

Remember....next pin exchange is the end of Nov!! :yay:

My pins arrived yesterday from Amanda - The Disney Bunch.
I just love the Snow White/7 Dwarfs one !!!
The Olympic pin is really nice too ! Thanks you Amanda !! It didn't show up well in the photo but the SW says Someday My Prince Will Come.
pins001.jpg

It's in the first mystery holiday collection. Isn't it cool?

pin72748

Yes it is!

I need to look on pin pics and see which ones I need to complete each set. I just trade for them everytime I see a CM with one. I found 2 on Sunday (same CM), but I think they are both fakes but thats okay I still like them and they look real from the front but it's the backs that look fake.

My last 3 have arrived! This has been so much fun! I am so sad that they are all here now. :rotfl: It is exciting to go to the mail box each day and see what may be in it. :cloud9:

100_7773.jpg

Here are my pins!

First, from JLifin, the Stitch Midsummer's Nap pin! Oh my goodness! I have been wanting this pin since the day it came out. You totally ROCK and just made my week! Seriously, you could not have picked a better pin for me. It is ADORABLE and I love it just as much as I thought I would...maybe more! The Minnie V-day pin... just precious! She is so cute. I was shocked when UPS came knocking at my door yesterday! :rotfl: I was wondering what I ordered and forgot about. Thank you so much for such a wonderful exchange. You really outdid yourself and I am so thrilled with my pins! :hug:

Second, from Kristin, the carousel horse and tink pins. They are really cute. Don't worry at all about them being hidden Mickey's. I still think they are adorable. Just b/c I don't collect them does not mean I don't think some of them are cute. :thumbsup2 I felt bad over one of my exchanges too b/c I did not have anything that the person wanted.

Third, goodness, I am having a brain lapse...lol There was no note in that one and I think it may have been on the envelope but I could not remember who it was from. Please refresh my memory. That Stitch pin in so adorable and I love the Mickey Halloween pin. We love Halloween pins so it was a big hit. Thank you so much! :thumbsup2

This was a ton of fun. Thank you for the great pins everyone! Can't wait for next time. Now to go see if mine have started arriving. :goodvibes

Received 2 packages today. Thank you Amanda (TheDisneyBunch) and Kirsten (WDWRocksMySocks),

From Amanda

pin37464

pin34096
my favorite villian.

[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

So happy that you like them and that the Chernabog was a hit. :D

TheDisneyBunch sent me these pins:

Pop Century Resort

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=27470&sid=2767.1281395541

and

Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=2549&sid=2793.1281395676

Thank you so much, Amanda. :goodvibes I really enjoy collecting the resort pins.

Donna

I am glad I was able to find something you collected. It is always hard to look through and hope you can find good pins for everyone. :thumbsup2 I love that GF one. :)

Okay that didn't work. Having issues with photobucket. Will try again soon. Thank you to The DisneyBunch for my two great pins.
pin30129
pin42789

Yours are the ones I felt SO bad about. :( I looked through all of my books trying to find some chip and dale to send and had NO luck so I tried to find some cool/different pins and really hoped they would at least make some good traders for you. :hug:

I came home from a weekend away to two packages - one from Amanda with these -

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=9616&sid=3840.1281399936

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=63555&sid=3856.1281400015

Thank you both - I love them all!

So happy they arrived safely and you like them. :)

I received three more packages! Thanks everyone...they're great. :)

From Amanda (TheDisneyBunch):
pin51443

pin38141

You are welcome. So glad you like them. :)

I received one of my packages yesterday from Amanda (TheDisneyBunch)
Thanks so much, I love both of them

here's what she sent.

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=69213&sid=7873.1281443369

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=48254&sid=7884.1281443614

I am so glad you like them. I love that WDI pin and thought it would be a cool one to send. Not technically a "ride" pin but a cool park pin is close I figured. :rotfl:

Danny Fires_grumpy received his pins also but I guess wanted me to post that. He received from Disneybunch and I honestly think you made his day with the pins he got.

YAY! I am so glad that he enjoyed them! :thumbsup2

My pins arrived yesterday from Amanda - The Disney Bunch.
I just love the Snow White/7 Dwarfs one !!!
The Olympic pin is really nice too ! Thanks you Amanda !! It didn't show up well in the photo but the SW says Someday My Prince Will Come.
pins001.jpg

I LOVE that Snow White pin. It is one of my faves. :) So glad you liked them both. :goodvibes

All my packages are out. There's a UK one which should arrive very soon!

Today I received two pins from Donna (DJT). They are:

pin67010.jpg
pin67787.jpg

They're so cute! I really like the Donald one from 2009 - I already have Mickey and Pluto, just looking for Goofy now to make the set! Can anyone help?

Thank you, Donna! :lovestruc

I receievd my pins from TheDisneyBunch.

Pin 56936: Pirate Tinker Bell
pin56936

Pin 68415: Pirates of the Caribbean Starter Set 2009
pin68415

I love the Tink one and it's one that I don't have yet. :thumbsup2

The Pluto pirate one is great too and another that I don't have.

Thank you!!

There are only a few more to go.......some are the ones Cheryl just sent, so they will take a little while to arrive to the US.

Reminder Danauk is on vacation, so we have to wait to hear of her arrivals.

Cheryl.....did you receive the one from me?? I may some missed some posts in my travel days, so I need to check on a few that should be there.

Also......Michelle, did you receive from Donna?
And Donna, did you receive from pixiewings71?

I received these three pins from Pixiewings71 (Kerri):

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=8277&sid=3773.1281481880

and

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=42032&sid=3787.1281481988

I know a little girl who would like the Nemo pin. I really like Mickey and Pluto in the paddle boat. Thank you so much! :goodvibes

I almost forgot - Kerri also sent a tube of Burt's hand repair creme and two tubes of lip balm. I will definitely put all of those to good use! Thanks you!

Donna

There are only a few more to go.......some are the ones Cheryl just sent, so they will take a little while to arrive to the US.

Reminder Danauk is on vacation, so we have to wait to hear of her arrivals.

Cheryl.....did you receive the one from me?? I may some missed some posts in my travel days, so I need to check on a few that should be there.

Also......Michelle, did you receive from Donna?
And Donna, did you receive from pixiewings71?

ummmm - I dunno - I did 5 so got a bit confused - Donna, can u tell me what ones you sent? Sorry - bit of a brain cramp here.......

ummmm - I dunno - I did 5 so got a bit confused - Donna, can u tell me what ones you sent? Sorry - bit of a brain cramp here.......

Right now I can't remember. I sent four packages out so a brain cramp here, too. I know you posted that you were out of town and that your husband told you that you had a package waiting for you and that it was from me. Sorry I can't remember what I sent except that when I was looking for pins for you, I thought I didn't have any that really fit what you liked. If I think of what I sent, I'll let you know. :goodvibes

I love this exchange. It has been been great looking at all the awesome pins. :surfweb: I can't wait to do the one in Nov. :banana:

Right now I can't remember. I sent four packages out so a brain cramp here, too. I know you posted that you were out of town and that your husband told you that you had a package waiting for you and that it was from me. Sorry I can't remember what I sent except that when I was looking for pins for you, I thought I didn't have any that really fit what you liked. If I think of what I sent, I'll let you know. :goodvibes

YES! I remember now! I put all my new pins on my lanyard - I will go look ......Maleficent and Minnie on a snowflake, right? By the way - didn't have either! If you can verify for me I will go look them up on Pin Pics - sorry everyone - been crazy here lately - thnks Donna - my apologies to you too.

YES! I remember now! I put all my new pins on my lanyard - I will go look ......Maleficent and Minnie on a snowflake, right? By the way - didn't have either! If you can verify for me I will go look them up on Pin Pics - sorry everyone - been crazy here lately - thnks Donna - my apologies to you too.

Yes, I think that's right. I most definitely remember the Minnie on the snowflake (because I liked it so much!). I was afraid you would already have what I sent. :goodvibes

Yay....it is hard to remember, isn't it?

I need to check with Cheryl and see if the one I sent her arrived.

Other than that there are only the 5 Cheryl sent out and 3 others for Danauk to tell us about when she gets back from vacation.

Oh and pixiedust71 needs to check in and tell us about the pins she received from TheDisneyBunch.

Can't wait for Nov....although I still need to find my pins. They are still packed somewhere in this mess.

This exchange was awesome can't wait for the next one, I'm going to Disney Sept 25th so I will have to buy pins for the next trade can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter