~~~Summer Disney pin Exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

I received a package from Nancy (meriweather) today! YAY!

I got three pins! And a cute Tinkerbell pen which is sitting nicely on my new desk.

Pics!
308xl4o.jpg
2ut14c8.jpg
32zswsz.jpg

I already had the Lilo pin, but I love getting different pins as traders! :wizard:

Cannot wait for the next pin exchange, I love it. Definitely my fave and I like the winter exchanges too, looking forward to those! I need to get me some of that candy corn in the Halloween exchange - YUM! pirate:

I only did one exchange but next time I'm going to do more. I was pretty excited to get my 2 pins but I'll be REALLY excited to get quite a few packages in the mail !
Everyone has gotten such nice pins, it's fun seeing them all.:goodvibes

I received these three pins from Pixiewings71 (Kerri):

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=8277&sid=3773.1281481880

and

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=42032&sid=3787.1281481988

I know a little girl who would like the Nemo pin. I really like Mickey and Pluto in the paddle boat. Thank you so much! :goodvibes

I almost forgot - Kerri also sent a tube of Burt's hand repair creme and two tubes of lip balm. I will definitely put all of those to good use! Thanks you!

Donna

I'm glad you liked them Donna, I was hoping I would have some of the fish bags or silhouettes for you but I didn't have the ones you needed. :( And I love Burt's Bee's so hoped you would enjoy those as well!! :)

I tried to check in last night but the board crashed on me so here I am today. :) I got my pins from The Disney Bunch! Thank You Amanda, I love them both, I think I have the Tink but I'm going to double check, if I do I will give it to one of my girls, they also collect Tink. :) these are the pins I received.

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=12738&sid=3360.1281648826.v2
Maleficent

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=73020&sid=3454.1281649307.v2

Tink pin

Thank You Amanda!

I will be on the lookout for the next pin exchange, Thanks for letting me join in on this one. :)

I received my pins today from Cheryl, thank you.

Love them, now I need the other 2 in the set. :)
pin62288
pin62289

That just leaves 1 more package to come.

Glad to hear that Cheryl's are starting to arrive.

Heidi....your last one is from Karen and all the rest of hers have arrived quite awhile ago. She is due back from vacation Monday, so hopefully we will hear from here then.

She comes home Monday? cool then I will know if my package to her ever made it.

So I emailed the people at pin pics about my Pooh pin and this is the response I got.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Heidi,

I contacted our resident "Pooh" expert and this is what he replied
"I'm not familiar with the variation of
44816 and 27209 mentioned by Heidi. She
should probably add it to the database (and
include a pic of the back if possible)."

If you need help adding pictures, please feel free to send it here and we
will add it to the listing you create.

Hope this helps somewhat.
Bev
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unfourtantly we can not get a picture that allows us to read the back of the pin. :(

I can never take good pictures of the pins....always too much glare no matter what I do.

I got back from vacation 30 minutes ago and found all 4 exchanges waiting for me!

I got some really nice pins and a few to add to my traders too (which I need as I am running low on them!)

I need to go and unpack my suitcase right now so will post again later to let you know what pins I recieved and from who.

Welcome back, Karen! Hope you had a great time.

Glad all of your packages were waiting for you.

That just leaves 4 more to go.

Pooh67_68 from Danauk
snowwhitesmom from cherry-pops
JLitfin from cherry-pops
meriweather from cherry-pops

welcome home Karen, hope it was a great trip.

I received my last exchange today, thank you Karen (Danauk).

pin15743
was on my wants list. :thumbsup2

pin75928
cute, may just keep him too.

I'm glad my last exchange arrived, I was worried when i read that it hadn't yet especially as I knew one of the pins was on your wants list!

Here are the pins I recieved.

From Nancy:
pin74712
pin56896
pin64830

I love the Grand Californian pin, it is one of my favourite Disney hotels!

From Cheryl:
pin36559
pin68264

I already had both of these pins, but I needed more traders!

From Jean:
pin74094
pin6825

I love both of these. The Minnie guitar case pin was on my wants list (in fact I would love to collect the whole set!) and we are hoping to go to Castaway Cay on our next trip to WDW so that can be my 1st pin on that page in my pin collecting bag!

From Heidi:
pin89
pin63548

I love both, I didn't have a Poly pin yet, it was something I was going to look for on my next trip.

Thank you for all of them!

Those packages from me shouldn't be far away now. I sent one other international package with Heidi and Karen's. The other two international ones were sent one week ago, so a few days and they should drop through the doors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter