~~~Summer Disney Pin exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out! :mickeyjum

Mail date is by July 12......please get them out on time. Also PLEASE use those bubble envelopes so they arrive in that envelope.

Remember this is a trade.....you are not guaranteed to get something on your list, you will get what your sender has available to trade (it COULD be something on your list).

Post here when you mail out AND again when you receive.....and tell us. Use pictures and pinpic numbers when you can.

Have fun!! :woohoo:

I got my names and my pins all packaged up and notes written already lol. Just have to wait for Friday to mail them out :)

Mine are ready to go on Friday too :yay:

Just one person left to pick up her names........and Happy 4th everyone!!

Ok...I have my name, and am thinking about what I will send!:goodvibes

We have 9 packages on the way already :yay:

And one person left to pick up her name.

Sent mine out yesterday, I wish I had a better selection to choose from. This is a lot of fun!

I have my name also and am trying to figure out what to send. I'll have my packages in the mail beginning of this week.

Mailed mine yesterday. PO opens back ip today so they should leave the state by nightfall. Yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter