~~~Summer Disney Pin exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

I have a binder full of them that I created. I used plastic sheet cover pages and covered them in felt (spray glue). Then put the pins through the plastic and felt. It works great!!

But.... the binder will not close... :confused3 too many pins! :rotfl2:

3" rings?

And Jessica what are the chances that they both came from PA. Dis'ers? :laughing:

Bobbi I put mine on cork boards, i have 2 full and a 3rd that is almost full. I just put
the backs in a zip loc baggie.

I have 2 large pin bags and about 6 large binders......I need more binder sheets.
Some of the sets that come in envelopes I leave like that and put them in a messenger bag and some of the special jumbos are in my curio cabinet.

I just started collecting back in 2011 on my trip, and have no where near as many as you all! I have a lanyard that I keep traders on, and a piece of cardboard for keepers. Love the idea of a cork board!!

And Jessica what are the chances that they both came from PA. Dis'ers? :laughing:

Bobbi I put mine on cork boards, i have 2 full and a 3rd that is almost full. I just put
the backs in a zip loc baggie.

Nice!

OK, so, many are displaying and/or have them organized.

I didn't realize there were "sets" like someone showed me all of the Friendship boats. This was when I was on the EBTA cruise in May. I did meet with other Disers and it was very nice to talk about the pins that were special to each of us. We did some trading then, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter