~~~Summer Disney Pin exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

My package from Disney arrived this afternoon!

I've packaged the pins for the exchange and mailed them at the post office. They were open until 4Pm!

Bobbi:happytv:

I received one today from Kristibo also.....very generous of you to send 4 pins!! ::yes::

pin72753
pin73352
pin84191
pin75890

Thanks for the great pins.....one duplicate, the rest are keepers :)

:yay: for 2 more arrivals!!

I have that set of pins, in fact just got the Tinker Bell delivered today.

That just leaves the ones to spartankid, Jessica, wdwmoose and Kristibo42 to check in and tell us all about hers.

Yay for more pins!!! My mom bought me a few from that Main Strert series :) I just kept the Goofy one lol

Yes Nancy that is the one! what did you type into the search?
cause i used goofy holding balloons, goofy eating popcorn, goofy with chip and dale, goofy pin on pin, goofy on main street and then goofy in each of the lands in the mk and nothing.

Yes Nancy that is the one! what did you type into the search?
cause i used goofy holding balloons, goofy eating popcorn, goofy with chip and dale, goofy pin on pin, goofy on main street and then goofy in each of the lands in the mk and nothing.

Well, I have it, so I looked at mine ;)
It is listed as Pin 92945: DisneyStore.com - Main Street - Chip an' Dale and Goofy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter