~~~Summer Scavenger Hunt sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out :yay:

Mail date is 8-19......please, please get them out on time!! ::yes::

Post here when you mail out.....and post here when you receive. Post the list of the items you get :hyper:
Can't wait to hear.
Happy hunting.......and for those are just following along, here is

The list: :woohoo:

1) post card from your state
2) spoon rest
3) triangle shaped item
4) item made of wood
5) menu
6) yellow item
7) item that starts with a "D"
8) puzzle
9) something fuzzy
10) favorite snack
11) luggage tag
12) something summer related
13) something in a can
14) tourist souvenir from your state
15) something with a cat on it or for a cat

Just picked my list up.....

:scratchin Australia Quarantine is very particular about wooden items and anything that has fruit or nuts. Best to avoid sending me these.....

I've asked Meriweather to let my sendee know. Sorry for the inconvenience. :goodvibes

princess::upsidedow

Just picked my list up.....

:scratchin Australia Quarantine is very particular about wooden items and anything that has fruit or nuts. Best to avoid sending me these.....

I've asked Meriweather to let my sendee know. Sorry for the inconvenience. :goodvibes

princess::upsidedow

I passed the info on to her ::yes::

I love this list! the only thing that I have to really think about is the triangle item, but I have a few ideas!

It isn't too hard.
I just walk around a store.....sometimes 2 and find the things pretty easily.
I like the dollar store, Wal-Mart and Target......and Michael's too ;)

DH is flying into Columbus OH today, so I've asked him to be a tourist and buy something! The dear says he will!:lovestruc

It isn't too hard.
I just walk around a store.....sometimes 2 and find the things pretty easily.
I like the dollar store, Wal-Mart and Target......and Michael's too ;)

yep--plan on hitting the dollar store & Michael's tonight. I have a few of the items at home already. I even have one here at work!

Went out at lunch time and picked up a few items. I think I might already have a couple items at home. Hope to get the rest of them tomorrow. There are a couple of toughies on the list for me though. For one, I'm not in a touristy area so that is a challenge. :confused3

Went out at lunch time and picked up a few items. I think I might already have a couple items at home. Hope to get the rest of them tomorrow. There are a couple of toughies on the list for me though. For one, I'm not in a touristy area so that is a challenge. :confused3

Wal-Mart carries a whole line of tourist things.....at least here and in WA too.

Tracey, have fun!! Love these.........and more to come ::yes::

Really..........all the ones I have ever been in have them.
They are up by the cash registers with the post cards....usually just one of the check out aisles.
Some dollar stores have them, but not too many.
A lot of grocery stores have them too.......and of course, airports (but those are hard to get to).
We also have Arizona stores and Made in WA stores, but the cost more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter