~~~Summer Scavenger Hunt sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

I have been doing errands this weekend in various stores. Think I even once remembered my list? :sad2:

I was hoping to finish my list up today but the weather has been horrible all day :( I should be able to get the rest during or after work tomorrow, so hopefully it will be out on Tuesday morning. Stupid major thunderstorms/rain/flooding! :headache:

Did some shopping today. Doing the rest tomorrow and Mailing out Tuesday. I will post when it goes out.:cool1:

Glad to read about a lot of people shopping.......hope you are all having fun ::yes::

I finished my shopping this morning, I'll pack it up tonight. Should be mailed tomorrow!

I just finished shopping and I expect to mail mine tomorrow! Something triangular was the hard one for me.

Got several of the items, but having trouble with the triangle one and the souvenier. Going to CVS tomorrow to look for the souvenier one and I am racking my brain with the triangle one. Also looking for a menu. Living in a small town is really making this one hard.

I just have two things to pick up tomorrow and then I'm done!

Got several of the items, but having trouble with the triangle one and the souvenier. Going to CVS tomorrow to look for the souvenier one and I am racking my brain with the triangle one. Also looking for a menu. Living in a small town is really making this one hard.

if you want an idea for the triangle let me know :goodvibes

i can also help with the triangle!

My shopping is complete, it was fun! I just have to pack up the box & ship it.

Two more items to buy and then to pick up a menu...from somewhere! Otherwise, I'm nearly done.
I should be confirming postage in a couple of days. :thumbsup2

Only 1 more thing to find. Not in a tourist area so i'm having trouble with the postcard. Everything else is ready to ship. Will look again this afternoon. Hopefully I can ship tomorrow.

Glad to hear so many people are almost ready.

The tourist things and the triangle seem to be causing the most problems. Hope everyone is having fun with it ::yes::

I just picked up the last two items and will be packing everything up tonight. It should be in the mail tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter