• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sungela's PJ & TR Merged! Finally an Update! Faux Disneymoon Time

This thread is ace! been lurking about on here for a while but just wanna say your trip report is great and your wedding looked amazing :)

Aww... What a great ending to the day! I want a dessert party! I just need at least six other people. :)

Another great report!! your DP sounds so wonderful....

What a fabulous end to your day!!! When I was in DL this week they had a window display for DFTW and in it was YOUR dress!!! Everytime I passed it I thought of you. So, there is a picture of your beautiful dress!!! The best part was when my mom was explaining what my dress looked like compared to the ones in the window to my sister. About ten feet from DF!! :)

planningsessiontrip-Val018.jpg

I don't know why it's sideways!!! I edited it in photobucket three times! Oh well, just turn your computer screen.

What a fabulous end to your day!!! When I was in DL this week they had a window display for DFTW and in it was YOUR dress!!! Everytime I passed it I thought of you. So, there is a picture of your beautiful dress!!! The best part was when my mom was explaining what my dress looked like compared to the ones in the window to my sister. About ten feet from DF!! :)

planningsessiontrip-Val018.jpg

I don't know why it's sideways!!! I edited it in photobucket three times! Oh well, just turn your computer screen.

According to my fiance, my sister and I were ogling that display at the Grand Californian, and that's why he suggested getting married at Disneyland. I was affronted, I do not ogle :mad:

Actually, thinking back, I think we were ogling :lmao:

Well. Thanks for throwing me under the bus!

It was unintentional.

You know how it is, you're standing there talking, blah blah blah, Sunny said her dress was so heavy! DSis says, why, will Val's be heavy like that? 'cuz she hasn't seen her sister in her dress...

I said no, Val's is a mermaid style, :scared1: then promptly swallowed my tongue. Frankly, I don't think Dan knows mermaid style from clam shell...

At least I did not blab to him about it being LACE like she did....(Val)

ahemm....sunny??? I know you have a beautiful wife around that you want to spend time with but some of us would like an update! :lmao: :lmao:

Hi Sunny,

I hope everything is okay.....it seems like a long time since we've heard from you so just making sure.:goodvibes Hope you're just too busy enjoying married life to write to all of us nosey people!!:flower3:

ahemm....sunny??? I know you have a beautiful wife around that you want to spend time with but some of us would like an update! :lmao: :lmao:

^^ I second this! :thumbsup2

I 3rd that one!!! :upsidedow

Can I say I 4th that one?!! LMAO!!:rotfl2:

Hi Sunny,

I hope everything is okay.....it seems like a long time since we've heard from you so just making sure.:goodvibes Hope you're just too busy enjoying married life to write to all of us nosey people!!:flower3:

You are all so sweet! I mean, demanding, but sweet! I started my real, first post-college job on Monday, and between the commute and the work itself, I'm occupied from 6 AM til 9 PM. Lovely, I know. I've managed half of the next day of my TR, but that's about it. I *promise* I will try my hardest to write more ASAP. I know I won't be so busy doing the job, but we have a whole month of training... :scared1:

Well you are excused then :rotfl: but we can't wait to read the rest of your TR!!!!!

You are all so sweet! I mean, demanding, but sweet! I started my real, first post-college job on Monday, and between the commute and the work itself, I'm occupied from 6 AM til 9 PM. Lovely, I know. I've managed half of the next day of my TR, but that's about it. I *promise* I will try my hardest to write more ASAP. I know I won't be so busy doing the job, but we have a whole month of training... :scared1:

Glad to hear that everything is okay!!Hope the job is going well..how exciting!! Can't wait for the next installment!!!!!popcorn::

WHAT?! You mean Angela's not supporting you? Then what's the point of getting married :mad:

Sunny,

we are sorry you are too busy with work to post, cause you know we all live through each others pj's. I hope all is going well with your new job and your newlywed life! When you get time, we want to see more, no pressure here, lol.

That's how I feel! I am waiting very patiently until I can be a lady of leisure! :lmao: You can be a man of liesure, not quite the same ring to it though!

No kidding, when you say it like that I sound like a bum :rotfl:

Hey, if Sunny's not going to use this thread for while does that mean we can just take it over? We can be thread-squatters :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter