• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sungela's PJ & TR Merged! Finally an Update! Faux Disneymoon Time

Hi Sunny!! Just checking to see if you were still around!

Yeah, we definitely miss you! I thought of you every day that last week of September. You kept me awake and going!

so i realize this is 4 months later and apparently Sunny is MIA :confused3 ... but i thot i would post anyway ... i just read the entire 33 pages of this adventure and it took a whole day almost :surfweb: in between things i shouldve been doing non stop at work.. shame shame i know.

i am taking my g/f to Disney this April.. :cheer2: i was raised on Disney, but she's never been. it was loads of fun to read about the first lesbian ceremony @ disney.. woop woop! :banana:

i found these board and have been getting my disney fix because the wifey said im gonna drive her crazy with all the disney talk... she just doesnt understand yet. :confused3 so im being patient until the last week of april 2009 win she will finally know why me, my sister, and my mother cry when we watch the disney planning dvd... its just so magical! its been a few years since my last fix so im seriously ready to G-O! :drive:

after reading this and falling off my chair laughing numerous times :rotfl2: my coworkers think im nuts.... :goodvibes

hope all is well! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter