Survivor: China (WILL HAVE SPOILERS)

Ok - 3 hours is up now - I was laughing so hard - loved Jeff tossing it in the fire!!!

OK. first. NEVER go thru peoples stuff right! She hasnt watched before ? :confused3

Next dont brag about how your so smart and your playing dumb and then pull a fake immunity idol :rotfl:

and yes Jeff throwing it into the fire PRICELESS! :banana:

Is anyone else doing the Survivor Fantasy League on CBS.com? Maybe we could set up a DIS tribe?

OK. first. NEVER go thru peoples stuff right! She hasnt watched before ? :confused3

Next dont brag about how your so smart and your playing dumb and then pull a fake immunity idol :rotfl:

and yes Jeff throwing it into the fire PRICELESS! :banana:

You said it, wow, i could not believe she did all that! Is that what you call pride before the fall. but did you see the look on Jean-Robert's face when she said she had an immunity idol!! now that was something! I think he got a REAL scare!:lmao:

Is anyone else doing the Survivor Fantasy League on CBS.com? Maybe we could set up a DIS tribe?

Id join.

I loved when James said " I Can Do That, " When the Chinese people were doing that acrobat stuff.

:lmao:

:lmao: Oh yeah, that was HILARIOUS! I completely forgot about that in my irritation at her going through James's stuff. She had some nerve. I didn't like that last season and I don't care for it now :sad2:

I took some initiative and just set it up.

Tribe name is: Wootastic
Password is: disvmk

I think each private tribe only allows 8 players and I'm one so the next 7 people to join the tribe are in. After that someone will have to set up another tribe (which will be fine, the tribes can compete against each other in combined score).

I think each private tribe only allows 8 players and I'm one so the next 7 people to join the tribe are in. After that someone will have to set up another tribe (which will be fine, the tribes can compete against each other in combined score).

I dont want to give out much personal information though. DO I need too?

Can you explain what happens a little better? Or is it just like the show?

Woot! I am in. I havent read up on what to do yet, but I joined the tribe :)

Oh and yes I didnt mention how funny it was to see Jean-Robert sweat it out when he thought she had an immunity idol ROFL :rotfl:

Woot! I am in. I havent read up on what to do yet, but I joined the tribe :)

Oh and yes I didnt mention how funny it was to see Jean-Robert sweat it out when he thought she had an immunity idol ROFL :rotfl:

So I go to CBS site and click on SUrvivor or something?:lmao:

Is it Survivor Fantasy? Is so why do I have to fill out all that stuff? Do other people see my information?

It's pretty much like signing up for anything else online. If you're nervous don't do it. It will show your name and email address to the other members of the tribe. Right now that's me and Aengus so there are 6 other people that can sign up.

The idea is pretty simple. Go to CBS.com. Hit the Survivor page and click on the Fantasy League link. You sign up. You click "join a private tribe" and use the tribe name and password in my previous post to join our tribe. You pick 4 survivors from the show to be on your team every week. If they do certain things on that week's episode you get points. Some of the things you get points for are winning immunity, crying, reading tree mail etc. You can also assign bonus points for each of your survivors. If they do the thing you pick for them you'll get even more points. The game blacks out while the show is on the air so you have to make you weekly picks before that. The points are usually updated sometime the next day.

I've been playing all season so I already have 1000+ points. I thought maybe some others of you were already playing but you're welcome to start now if you want to.

It's pretty much like signing up for anything else online. If you're nervous don't do it. It will show your name and email address to the other members of the tribe. Right now that's me and Aengus so there are 6 other people that can sign up.

The idea is pretty simple. Go to CBS.com. Hit the Survivor page and click on the Fantasy League link. You sign up. You click "join a private tribe" and use the tribe name and password in my previous post to join our tribe. You pick 4 survivors from the show to be on your team every week. If they do certain things on that week's episode you get points. Some of the things you get points for are winning immunity, crying, reading tree mail etc. You can also assign bonus points for each of your survivors. If they do the thing you pick for them you'll get even more points. The game blacks out while the show is on the air so you have to make you weekly picks before that. The points are usually updated sometime the next day.

I've been playing all season so I already have 1000+ points. I thought maybe some others of you were already playing but you're welcome to start now if you want to.

OK im signing up now.... what is the smallest amount of ppl we can have?

Ok, I joined.

How do I view who is in our group and all that stuff?

Sorry, this is my first time

How do I view who is in our group and all that stuff?

This picture shows how to find the other members of our private tribe:
survivorfantasynk1.jpg

I can save you some time though. It's me, you and Aengus. ;)

There's room for five more! :thumbsup2

Guess what tomorrow already is peeps! Woot!! :banana: :banana:
I forgot to write again from last week ... :rolleyes1
All I can say is I don't think that I have laughed so hard this season yet!! :lmao:
Jaime ~ Hello, anyone there?!
That move will go down in classic Survivor history for sure! Jeff throwing it in the fire ~ not even asking if she cared to have a souvenir! :rotfl2:
Finally - a great episode! Yay!!

This picture shows how to find the other members of our private tribe:

I can save you some time though. It's me, you and Aengus. ;)

There's room for five more! :thumbsup2

can we still play with 3? :rotfl:

Guess what tomorrow already is peeps! Woot!! :banana: :banana:
I forgot to write again from last week ... :rolleyes1
All I can say is I don't think that I have laughed so hard this season yet!! :lmao:
Jaime ~ Hello, anyone there?!
That move will go down in classic Survivor history for sure! Jeff throwing it in the fire ~ not even asking if she cared to have a souvenir! :rotfl2:
Finally - a great episode! Yay!!

heh, it was awesome wasnt it ROFL. Thats what she gets for going through peoples stuff and to top it off not paying attention ROFL

Drat... I'm going to miss the show this week. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll move it to midnight or something...

OK. Wow what an idiot J-R was ROFL. If he just kept quiet not only would he be there, but the immunity idols might be gone too ROFL.

haha, too funny to see someone else fall for the wrong idol trick again :lmao:

OK, James is a bit upset so its game time, I am sure he is going to be very vocal to find out why he had 3 votes ROFL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter