SWGE Anaheim Opening Day Reservation Holders!!!

I wore a "trial run" (different colors) version of my star wars-like outfit I'm planning on wearing tomorrow earlier today while at DTD and someone asked me if I was Star Wars Disneybounding, so I guess I'm doing a decent job?!

Still insanely nervous.

Hello everyone, I’m a longtime lurker, first time poster. My sister and I are at Disneyland for our annual sister trip and we’re staying at GC villas. We have reservations for 8am tomorrow and like a lot of posters here, hoping we’ll be able to also get opening day merch.

Hi y'all, Tomorrow (Friday) I'm wearing a tiki dress I made from the Shag Cantina shirt. (Bright orange/yellow with contrasting blue fabric.) If I'm wearing ears, they'll be cream colored wire flowers with moss, perhaps with some flair if I throw on tonight after I iron my dress. [EDIT: Okay, my hair might be in bright orange and blue flowers Mickey-ears-esque. Definitely tiki dress though!]

Please feel welcome to say hi! I'm friendly and happy to meet other DISers. :)
Our SW:GE time is 8-12noon.

Last edited:
We'll be there. Have been here a few days, getting so excited!

Trying to figure out best time to come over for 8am reservation. I'm not sure if there is a point to camp out early tonight if only 8am people will be allowed in the parks at 6am (told this by a CM). Decisions, decisions...

I’ve just left DL, went over on the monorail and then walked back through DTD. There is no one on the esplanade yet after security but there were a few large groups standing around before security. Couldn’t see people with chairs and tents....yet. Off to sleep now, think our plan is to get up at 3!

Y'all have fun, and remember to have some patience while you're waiting to get in! Have fully charged phone batteries, update that Disney Play app...and be kind to the CMs. The ones in BSO have worked very hard to make this place everything you'd hope for, and the ones outside of BSO have been dealing with the people going nuts for SWGE for awhile. Be kind to your fellow park goers as well; they are all excited and stressed too!

Oh, and if you are by the the tank water cooler....be careful. ;)

Just come through the DTD security entrance from DLH side - no queue. Just us and one other person.

I’m here for a 2-6 reservation! Eeeek!

The park is DEAD. Literally got from pulling into Toy Story into the park in 14 minutes. In line for Mickey because there’s only like 10 people in this line.

Attachments

• EE38BA55-7E92-4032-9C88-5E3575B6327B.jpeg
    EE38BA55-7E92-4032-9C88-5E3575B6327B.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 41

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter