SWGE Anaheim Opening Day Reservation Holders!!!

If you have not done so yet, check out the Know Before You Go videos that Disney has put out. Very informative with tons of insider information on SWGE. You can also get updates from the Disneyland Ambassadors by following them on Instagram @disneylandambassador. Very informative and detailed info. Can’t wait to get in!!!!

Am freaking out, got sick on late on Monday, missed my Tuesday flight to LA, BF made his work flight, but missed work cause he got sick from me, I pulled together and made it flight last night, but not 100%, so I'm in LA, but not at Disneyland yet, check-in for PP is TODAY and we're in Pasadena and haven't even figured out how we are getting to Anaheim, BF is like "I can extend my work trip since I missed a day and we can go to the park on Sunday too" But I know I'll be bummed going an extra day (we were going Saturday anyway) if I only did two things at SWGE and then go right back to the parks and can't get in and JUST ANXIETY AND PANIC, since 8 AM means WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN AIIIIIIEIIIIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIIE!

Am freaking out, got sick on late on Monday, missed my Tuesday flight to LA, BF made his work flight, but missed work cause he got sick from me, I pulled together and made it flight last night, but not 100%, so I'm in LA, but not at Disneyland yet, check-in for PP is TODAY and we're in Pasadena and haven't even figured out how we are getting to Anaheim, BF is like "I can extend my work trip since I missed a day and we can go to the park on Sunday too" But I know I'll be bummed going an extra day (we were going Saturday anyway) if I only did two things at SWGE and then go right back to the parks and can't get in and JUST ANXIETY AND PANIC, since 8 AM means WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN AIIIIIIEIIIIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIIE!

Take the Gold Line Metro from Pasadena to Union Station, then take get Amtrak train from Union Station to Anaheim ARTIC train station. Once in Anaheim, call an UBER to take you to Paradise Pier Hotel. Or you can take the ART bus from ARTIC train station to Disneyland

Take the Gold Line Metro from Pasadena to Union Station, then take get Amtrak train from Union Station to Anaheim ARTIC train station. Once in Anaheim, call an UBER to take you to Paradise Pier Hotel. Or you can take the ART bus from ARTIC train station to Disneyland

:D

Actually I did the former last time I was here. Just not in a thinking straight place so thank you!

I’m in the parks today - will report on any queues when we leave late tonight. Our current plan is to leave PPH at around 3:30am. I know Disney have said no camping multiple times but I don’t think it will stop some people.

All I want to know now is about merchandise. Desperate to know if we can purchase before going in at 8am. Disney won’t answer the tweets or FB messages on this after their last helpful know before you go video which was about....the merchandise!

Down to my last hour of work for the day, then off two run two quick errands and then we'll be on our way to DLR. My son and I plan on checking in to our hotel by around 5:00, then over to DTD for dinner at Blacktap Craft and then I need to get a shirt for tomorrow. So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!:darth::chewy:

I’m in the parks today - will report on any queues when we leave late tonight. Our current plan is to leave PPH at around 3:30am. I know Disney have said no camping multiple times but I don’t think it will stop some people.

All I want to know now is about merchandise. Desperate to know if we can purchase before going in at 8am. Disney won’t answer the tweets or FB messages on this after their last helpful know before you go video which was about....the merchandise!
I just checked in at GCH where they have a information area for all SWGE questions. I asked for those of us with an 8am reservation if we will be able to get merchandise at Launch Bay after checking in but nobody there could answer the question and they had like 8 reps there too so I guess we will find out tomorrow

So happy for those of you who will experience the magic tomorrow!

After watching the video with Iger and Lucas...wow. Lucas’ vision for a galaxy far, far away is now permanently enshrined alongside Walt’s vision for a place where adults and children can have fun together. Bravo Mr. Lucas! In some ways this will go down as one of his best achievements as a creator.

Hi all,
Just checked into PP, did not receive wristbands, and told to go to launch bay for 6am. Also told that opening day merch is NOT in SW:GE, but in the other DL shopping locations listed earlier (emporium, launch bay, etc). We also had a small room off of PP lobby dedicated to SW:GE with cast members, but as usual not all cast members received/understood the same information in the same way. So corroborating info here, is still very useful.

Now that we have to get wristbands + opening day merch, I think we may be coming earlier to wait in line, than if we had gotten wristbands at hotel checkin.

May the Force be with us!

I just checked in at GCH where they have a information area for all SWGE questions. I asked for those of us with an 8am reservation if we will be able to get merchandise at Launch Bay after checking in but nobody there could answer the question and they had like 8 reps there too so I guess we will find out tomorrow

Was just about to come on here and say the same. We visited the launch bay and asked a very helpful CM who was really apologetic. Apparently they haven’t been told where the merchandise is even going in launch bay so he didn’t want to promise us that with the 8am slot we would be able to purchase.

Was just about to come on here and say the same. We visited the launch bay and asked a very helpful CM who was really apologetic. Apparently they haven’t been told where the merchandise is even going in launch bay so he didn’t want to promise us that with the 8am slot we would be able to purchase.
The merch will be on the upper level, Disney stated that via one of the parks blog posts last week.

The merch will be on the upper level, Disney stated that via one of the parks blog posts last week.
Correct but at this point nobody l knows if people with 8am reservations will be able to buy opening day merch at Launch Bay after checking in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter