Tag Fairy

Tagged or Not?

• I am tagged

• I am not tagged

Results are only viewable after voting.

Absolutely Disney

<font color=deeppink>I could ride it over and over
Hey, I'm just wondering about the Tag Fairy, and what it takes to get tagged. My dad is tagged and I'm trying to figure out more about the TF. Also, I'm attaching a poll to see just how many people are tagged or not. Please respond to both. Thanks!!!:thumbsup2

*Remember, you don't count as "tagged" if you added sayings to your avatar yourself. If this is the case for you, please vote as "I am not tagged" Thanks!!

There is no rhyme or reason behind getting tagged. It's all very whimsical..no telling when the TF will strike. Just the luck of the draw I guess.

All I know is that a couple of years ago there was this looooooong thread that was all people pretty much begging the tag fairy to tag them. So, basically I begged and I got tagged. But I begged really well ;)

OK, I'll update. :goodvibes

1. doesn't matter how many posts you have.

2. You have to beg. And Beg well.

Update #2

1. It doesn't matter how many posts you have

2. You have to beg. And beg well.

3. You have to be quotable.

Thanks, I've already learned a lot!! Keep the info Coming!!! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

I've read that the Tag Fairy likes to hang out at the community board. There have been some terrific threads on that board in the past dedicated to the Tag Fairy. I have not been over there in a while, so I am not sure about what tag fairy threads are currently running. I, too, love my tag. Thanks so much Tag Fairy!!!

Good luck on your quest for the elusive tag.:goodvibes

I just want my JAMBO tag in RED again.................. :rolleyes1

The TAG fairy HATES me though.............. I fiddled with my tag YEARS ago to add the "cajun tinkerbell princess" and the TAG fairy has NEVER forgiven me............... :sad2: :sad1:

** MORAL of the story - don't be a fiddler...............

OP - In your poll - you don't have a choice of "I was once tagged but lost it"!!:goodvibes

Oh, and I was also told that ONLY the Tag Fairy could add color to your tag.............??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter