Tag Fairy

Tagged or Not?

• I am tagged

• I am not tagged

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have never been tagged. My hubby is the most clever, witty person I think he'd be tagged within minutes of getting on DIS, but he is not on. I figure if I ever get tagged it will be with something embarassing. :lmao:

I too am tagless, but life goes on ;)...in a tag free world

Update #2

1. It doesn't matter how many posts you have

2. You have to beg. And beg well.

3. You have to be quotable.

Thanks, I've already learned a lot!! Keep the info Coming!!! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

I think the Tag Fairy generally frowns upon begging - it reeks of desperation. :rotfl2: But if you beg cleverly, it's all good. I have heard that bribes and offerings are accepted, though! :mickeybar

Being quotable is highly desirable.

I have always wondered how this worked. I don't post often or in many places so I don't expect to ever be tagged. Even if I was who knows how long it would take me to notice.:rolleyes1

Hope you get your tag!

I got my tag from a comment I made in the budget board area. Yes, I love Crocs and I own around 15 different pairs in various styles. The only time I'm not wearing them is when I'm working out.

I got my original tag in the great tagging of new years eve 2010 :)

Then a few weeks later, on the teen board, they had a request-your-own-tag or gift-a-tag :thumbsup2

No tag either - its just a popularity contest in the end - and I've never been popular - so there you go! :goodvibes

No tag either - its just a popularity contest in the end - and I've never been popular - so there you go! :goodvibes

I agree about the popularity contest part of it! I'm not of the "popular" sort, nor do I inhabit the "community" board, so I guess I'll not be tagged.

I could have been quotable...

Go to Disney with a positive outlook!
Disney - Where a mom can be a kid!
Resort changers anonymous!
Gotta make the ADRs!
Disney - My husband gets it!
Can't the airplane look like Dumbo???

But, alas, I'll never win the popularity contest!

Naomi, the tagless

I agree about the popularity contest part of it! I'm not of the "popular" sort, nor do I inhabit the "community" board, so I guess I'll not be tagged.

I could have been quotable...

Go to Disney with a positive outlook!
Disney - Where a mom can be a kid!
Resort changers anonymous!
Gotta make the ADRs!
Disney - My husband gets it!
Can't the airplane look like Dumbo???

But, alas, I'll never win the popularity contest!

Naomi, the tagless

I'm new to message boards but how can you be popular/unpopular on a message board?:confused3 Nobody knows you, right?:confused3

My tags were bestowed on me when I was hanging out on the Community Board. First the TF added the comment about me falling down which was lifted from a post in which I was describing my worst Disney accident. Then the TF fancied up my own tags about my large brood of children by changing the colors of the words.

Ah, the Tag Fairy is gracious, and mysterious! The all powerful TF sees all, and knows all! Arrrgg, more mysterious than the pirates of the seapirate: ...but the rum might make a difference!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter