Tag Fairy

Tagged or Not?

• I am tagged

• I am not tagged

Results are only viewable after voting.
All right, here goes...

Please tag me, when you get a chance. :)

Now that that's off my chest...

Update #3:

1. It doesn't matter how many posts you have

2. You have to beg. And beg well.

3. Go to the Community Board

4. Don't fiddle with your avatar phrases

Please keep the info coming!! Thanks!! :thumbsup2:goodvibes

I've been here for almost 4 years, I have almost 6,000 posts and I've never gotten tagged! I gave up hoping for one years ago!!!! Its easier just being a wall flower!!!! They leave you alone that way!!!!!

I've been here for almost 4 years, I have almost 6,000 posts and I've never gotten tagged! I gave up hoping for one years ago!!!! Its easier just being a wall flower!!!! They leave you alone that way!!!!!

What do you mean by saying that they leave you alone. Do people get problems from being tagged? BTW, Absolutely Disney, I made my way to the community board and invited the tag fairy over to our thread. Check out my invitation in the tagless thread over there.

All right, here goes...

Please tag me, when you get a chance. :)

Now that that's off my chest...

Update #3:

1. It doesn't matter how many posts you have

2. You have to beg. And beg well.

3. Go to the Community Board

4. Don't fiddle with your avatar phrases

Please keep the info coming!! Thanks!! :thumbsup2:goodvibes

You are tagged...did that just happen?

Your post count doesn't matter. Don't give up...you never know where the TF will strike.

I got tagged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was talking about my favorite ride, Spaceship Earth, on a thread asking about what if I could only ride one ride. I can't believe it! I wish you all luck and will be checking back to hear about hopefully your new tags! Thanks for all your support and great wishes! :thumbsup2

I'm truly grateful for my tag, but still yearn for one that reflects my true obsessions. Yes, I'm greedy! :rotfl:

I got tagged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was talking about my favorite ride, Spaceship Earth, on a thread asking about what if I could only ride one ride. I can't believe it! I wish you all luck and will be checking back to hear about hopefully your new tags! Thanks for all your support and great wishes! :thumbsup2

Congratulations! :goodvibes

What do you mean by saying that they leave you alone. Do people get problems from being tagged? BTW, Absolutely Disney, I made my way to the community board and invited the tag fairy over to our thread. Check out my invitation in the tagless thread over there.

Thanks soooo much!! I bet you're the reason I got tagged!!!:thumbsup2

Nice song, by the way.:thumbsup2

Just remember...DO NOT change anything or the color will vanish and for all intents and purposes...so will the tag.

Congrats, that's awesome! I hope to be tagged one day, too :)

I won my tag. I was a part of a reality game on the dis a few years ago and when one of my team mates won a challenge she got to ask the tag fairy to tag some of the team members.

Thanks soooo much!! I bet you're the reason I got tagged!!!:thumbsup2

Nice song, by the way.:thumbsup2

I'll repost it here, too. She needs to find me, too.

Oh where, oh where has the tag fairy gone?
Oh where, oh where can she be?
With her wings so light, how she stays in flight.

Please come to me, too. TF, you can find my suggestions a few pages back.

Naomi, still tagless

Nice addition to the song :thumbsup2
I wonder if there could be some sort of celebration when people get tagged??? Maybe a card and a cake would be in order????:scratchin

Sadly no tag here, but I'm glad to have the mystery solved of all the rather mysterious tags under the avatars...I kinda wondered why people had all those random sounding tags!

I'll repost it here, too. She needs to find me, too.

Oh where, oh where has the tag fairy gone?
With her wings so light, how she stays in flight.

Please come to me, too. TF, you can find my suggestions a few pages back.

Naomi, still tagless

NICE!! I like that!!!

:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter