Tag Fairy

Tagged or Not?

• I am tagged

• I am not tagged

Results are only viewable after voting.
PLEEEEEASSSEEEE TAG FAIRY!!!!! I'll throw in a new car and ultimate spa getaway.

AAAAHHHHHHH I feel like I won the lottery!!!!! WWWWOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! :dance3: :banana:

I LOVE YOU TAG FAIRY YOU ROCK!! :love:

P.S. I still don't have my car back... they can't figure out what the heck is wrong with it... so getting a tag was so exciting!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

Hopefully I get a tag for Easter. It'll make me feel not so bummed about my wrist.

CONGRATS TO ALL WHO GOT TAGGED!!!!

Hopefully I get a tag for Easter. It'll make me feel not so bummed about my wrist.

CONGRATS TO ALL WHO GOT TAGGED!!!!

HEY TAG FAIRY!!! Someone over here needs a TAG!!! Please please please please please?? I gots more chocolate to give ya!!! I'll share my Easter basket with you!! Please give lilmissdisney216 a nice shiny tag for Easter?? Pretty please?????????

HEY TAG FAIRY!!! Someone over here needs a TAG!!! Please please please please please?? I gots more chocolate to give ya!!! I'll share my Easter basket with you!! Please give lilmissdisney216 a nice shiny tag for Easter?? Pretty please?????????

Aww that's so sweet of you I may cry.:lovestruc:lovestruc

BUMP!! Come on Tag Fairy!!! Let's spread some more PIXIE DUST for lilmissdisney216!!! Pretty please??

Im too boring to be tagged. :rolleyes: LOL I never say anything witty or charming. :lmao:

I just play with my dogs and look on the DIS....my life is pretty much boring some say!

And basically, Im too dern old to beg! :lmao:

The tags are cute and colorful tho. Ive been here for a while and no tag....maybe one day I will sneak in the Community board and post something witty. Or not. ;)

*sits on pillow and lights candles* *Meditates while chanting* OMMMM OMMMM TAG FAIRY OMMM OMMM SPRINKLE ME WITH PIXIE DUST OMMMMMMMM!!!!

Just wondering, how long does it take for the tag fairy to make a tag out of something you commented on?

I have no idea. I've been a DISer since 07 and haven't been tagged yet. I guess that's the beauty of the Tag Fairy. They're just like the mafia or better yet Santa. They see us when we're sleeping and know when we're awake. :wizard::wizard:

awww thnx everyone. I'm waiting for it to happen. Icing my wrist right now trying to have the swelling go down.

Just read every single post... in one sitting... phew! :o Nice to see a few folks have had their wish come true!

Tag Fairy, I would absolutely love a tag!!! I've had a rough weekend. First I ended up hurting my wrist worse than I thought I had originally and ended up having to wear a wrist splint for the next 7 days and on top of that my thumb has lost feeling and its rather painful. Second, I thought things were getting better and they just got worse, I thought my weekend was going to get better when I got really sick on Easter with a sore throat and nasty cough. Not to mention a high fever and headache. I missed out on 80% of the Easter Celebrations with my family and the awesome dinner my mom made cause I could only eat rolls and fruit. On top of that, I'm bummed that I'm not sure I'm gonna make it to this really big pageant that I do every year because of tight finances in my family. Its been rough trying to find sponsors to off set the costs for going to the pageant.

Please please please PLEASE find it in your heart to tag me!!!!!!!!! I'll share all of my easter candy and my collection of Disney souvenirs with you!!!! It'll be fun.

Wooooow, I just read through ALL the pages of this thread! all I can do now is O_O.

I think my eyes are permanently dilated from my persistence in the quest for the Tag Fairy. They don't wanna close. :lmao:

Oh, and btw, I would love to have a tag. I'll share my stuffed animal kitty and my chocolate covered coffee beans. (never eat chocolate covered coffee beans with red bull by the way. :bitelip:)

I just want to say that the tag fairy makes me happy! When I read some of the tags they are so funny I just smile! I may not be tagged but I love them sooo thanks Tag Fairy!:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter