Tag Fairy

Tagged or Not?

• I am tagged

• I am not tagged

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am just posting to change my 666 post to 667:lmao: It's giving me the heebie jeebies!

I found out the sex of my child on 6-6-06...dum dum...a girl and she was born on Halloween.....now talk about heebie jeebies......Im with ya!

Ok back to tag fairy...I am southern and fairly newer to all this I am sure I have said something tag worthy......

I think it is mating season for the TF....

The power of a Fairy…

Fair warning! The Tag Fairy gods are watching so I don’t want to give away any real secerets, but for those who truly believe, you might want to stop reading now. Yeah, you know who you are
icon_smile.gif
Not that I would expect that would stop anyone (does it ever?), you can’t say I didn’t warn you.

I’ve been on the DIS for about 8 or so years now posting, sometimes helping people out of a signature jam, other times making up custom clipart for a fan club or whatever (more on that some other day). Most of the time I sit on my hands reading and mouthing off in the back rooms, poking my head into the moderator’s virtual offices to see what they are having for lunch and complaining about the hand dryers not working in the bathrooms (btw, they eat out at Arby’s a LOT!). I love everything I do, but there is one thing in particular that always has and always will put a smile on my face. I have had the unique opportunity to watch the birth of all of the Tag Fairys. While technicaly their power is only HTML based, their real world effect is far more magical. You wouldn’t think a string of code like <font color =”sky blue pink”>Wa Sappining?!?!</font> would throw a perfectly sain person into a virtual tizzy, but it happens every day. The Fairy’s are all seeing, all hearing and once in a while all shook up but their art form is never duplicated anywhere with the insight and true magic that comes with being a DIS Tag Fairy. Something you might not know, they each have their own little signature. They each code the tags in a slightly different way. Next time you are out and about on the DIS, look at those tags carefully. Notice how some of them show color into the “Join Date”, “Location” and “Posts” section and some don’t? Well, that’s just one of many sure fire ways to know that there is a family at work and not just one winged magician. Leave them a bribe once in a while and they might just make your day a littler brighter. I know they have mine.

and

Why the tag fairy is scared of WebmasterAlex

It all started on a farm in Georgia. The year was 1935. It was a cloudy and cold day. The tag fairy was wandering down a country road happily thinking about new tags they would issue and how happy they would make people
OH come on you really thought this would have the answer?

The TF(s) are the "Midichlorians" of the DIS.

Midichlorians are microscopic life-forms that reside within the cells of all living things and communicate with the Force.[

So the TF are microschpic life-forms that reside in the forums of the DIS and Communicate with the high priest of the DIS. Hmmmmm

*sending pixie dusted wishes for the tag fairy to pretty please with a vanilla pineapple dolewhip with fudge chocolate on top to send me a tagalicious jeff hardy tag* *bats eyelashes*

I never noticed until I read the "Power of the Fairy" That some people have different color dates and such. This is all very interesting and entertaining. I don't expect to get a tag as I am not witty enough and I have never tried to be, but reading this thread is a lot of fun!popcorn::

*floating along patiently in the hoop n holler bay through river country munching on a Dole Whip*

Tag Fairy - I had a really bad day today - rough day at work and tonight my car left me stranded for 2 hours at the local Mexican restaurant and I'm probably facing a huge bill tomorrow for yet another part and because of that we missed going to Church tonight... so please send a little pixie dust my way? On top of it all its "that time" of the month so yeah I was bawling like a baby waiting on AAA who never came but I did get the car started long enough to get it to the dealership which had just closed! I know I don't say much tag-worthy stuff but I'm just here, on my knees begging - I got a big bar of chocolate that I will gladly send your way - I got it at work and I was tempted to get into it, but I'd rather use it to beg you with! It's Belgium chocolate and it looks yummy!

PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE?? Its just been a LONG day...

please please please please please please please please please please please
:goodvibes

Come on Tag Fairy, I'll give you chocolate!!! And if you don't like chocolate I will give you a steak!! And if you don't like steak I'll get you a gift card to your fave place :goodvibes

PRETTY PLEASE??

Wow, learning a lot about the Tag Fairies!

I never noticed that some people had the Join Date in color.

I was, until I found out Robo doesn't have one!

If Robo can't have one-I don't want one!

ilovejsparrow, you have already been tagged!

I got tagged (twice) but it was probably in 05 or 06, I was spending alot of time on the crafty board, back then it was a scrapbooking board, but havn't seen any mention of the TF in awhile. I think its more of a community/fun boards thing, I spent most of my time on Theme Parks and Resorts now.

Good luck in your TF quest.

thanks pirate girl. I'm hopeful!! Jacksparrow congrats on your tag!!!!

*puts out a giant chocolate easter bunny for the Tag Fairy*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter