Tag Fairy

Tagged or Not?

• I am tagged

• I am not tagged

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was overlooked many, many times when some wonderful Dis friends begged for me. It was super sweet! :lovestruc I got all my tags in one day thanks to my wonderful friends.

I want your squirrel tag! It's soo cute and it goes with my user name!

I don't pay too much attention to tags...but how I would love to be the Tag Fairy! :rolleyes1

I mentioned to DH once about the tag fairy and his response was wondering how he could get tagged by Belle? :sad2: Poor boy just does not get it :rotfl2:

I'm tagged, it was over Christmas, it was on the UK boards :) I love my little Christmas coloured tags! :banana:

I want your squirrel tag! It's soo cute and it goes with my user name!

Love, love, love my little squirrel! He's so cute! :lovestruc

I certainly think your username means you should have little squirrel, too. Good luck!

Since this isn't really a trip planning thread, I'm going to move this over to the theme parks community board.

Since I am not desperate enough to start 4 threads to get tagged, I guess I will not get tagged. Maybe it is all a ruse... I am not visiting the tag fairy issue again. (off she goes to pout)

I believe I got my tags while discussing the tag fairy on the podcast board quite a while back. I don't really remember saying what was tagged, but I was greatful for the tagging nontheless...:)

I used to be so desperate for a tag, but now that I have them, I kind of wonder what the big deal is...there's no big prize for receiving a tag. Although a little celebration with some cake or a cash prize would have been nice ;)

I believe I got my tags while discussing the tag fairy on the podcast board quite a while back. I don't really remember saying what was tagged, but I was greatful for the tagging nontheless...:)

I used to be so desperate for a tag, but now that I have them, I kind of wonder what the big deal is...there's no big prize for receiving a tag. Although a little celebration with some cake or a cash prize would have been nice ;)

Better late than never...

party::rockband:party:

Here's your cake :cake:

Sorry, no cash prize.

Pixie dust me Tag Fairy. Pretty please... :hyper:

"Once I get on that soap box is hard to shut me up." :mic:

I really did think that the tags just changed with the longer you were here on the DIS, but then one day I saw someone with over 20,000 posts and they had just the basic tag:confused3 \

I have noticed some crazy tags, now I know why... now I appreciate them more, before I just kind of scratch my head and went on with my obsessing.

Does the tag fairy do anything special for April fools day?

Has it ever been confirmed that the tag fairy is a "she"? I know a few boys that are pretty handy with pixie dust. ;)

:lmao::rotfl2: ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, you ARE so going to get it!!!!

Pete invited me (ok, and lots of others) to lose our lurking ways and start posting...I'm trying...but a little incentive from the fairy might help me along...just sayin:lovestruc

Imagine that tag....

The number 666 gives me the heebie jeebies

I found out the sex on my child on 6-6-06....dum dum....a girl....and she was born on Halloween!!!! Should I be scared...sometimes I wonder!

Ok now back to the tag fairy........I am a southern girl and havent been on these boards long I am sure something I have posted has been tag worthy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter