Target Dollar Bins

JustAKid

DIS Veteran
Hey y'all.

Just wanted to let everyone know that they have "Vintage Mickey" merchandise at my local Target in their dollar bins. I found some great notebooks to keep my planning notes and reminders in, some tins to put my pressed penny money in, and even a cute cheapy dry erase board to countdown the days left until our DL trip. There are stickers and all sorts of other stuff too. You may want to check out your local Target! :goodvibes

I love when we get mickey stuff in at work (target) I always buy socks. We useually get some stuff in around Christmas and Peanuts guys for Halloween. I love the Vintage stuff I got socks of course and pens and notepads :cool1:

I also got some notebookks, pens, and tins for our upcoming trip. I have been looking for something to keep our pressed pennies in and they are perfect.

Oh man, I was just there on Sunday (gotta shop that Halloween clearance!) and they didn't have any of this stuff then.......I wonder if they just put it out....

I am figuring that Target did most recently set that merchandise out into their $1 and $2.50 spot bins. For I too, had been shopping the day after Halloween for post Halloween sales, which talk about not much left on the shelves. And there was not any vintage Disney in those bins. Matter of fact, this year and last it seems to me, that Target did not have as much variety nor quanity for their Halloween merchandise. I was really hoping to see more, more and then some more, for Halloween. I almost forgot to mention that I so totaly love Halloween!
Wait .......... what was the subject about again? LOL just joking ..........

Dang! I ran to Target today in hopes of finding some vintage Mickey treasure but no luck. They didn't have any here. :sad2: Just a bunch of Christmas stuff in the dollar bin.

Christmas? ..... where is that screaming emoticon anyway? ;) he he L O L Actually what is really scary is that the Christmas stock was being set out even before Halloween took place, now once again, I am getting scared by those images.

Oh ya, Christmas stuff was in the bins, they were all full so that's why I wonder if our store will even have them. Sometimes I like to drive to the store in Vacaville to see what they have, but it's a little far to shop the dollar spot. LOL

Just wanted to mention...Was at Target this weekend and there was a small section of the Mickey stuff. Will be great for stocking stuffers. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter