Taste of Flower and Garden Festival announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
YIPPEE!!!
:rainbow:

Now I will get no work done today (my boss will be less happy).

Oooooooh. Can't wait!

The avocado toast looks so pretty. That's definitely the most "flower and garden" sounding option to me.

I really really want to try the "impossible" korean short rib. I love kalbi and DH and I have been trying to cut down meat in our diet so if it "works" I'm going to have to steal that idea for meals at home.

For dessert, I have my eye on those salted caramel beignets :figment:

I just went through the entire list and OH. MY. STARS! We better show up hungry because we want to try SO many things!! Any idea on pricing? We've not done a Flower & Garden before and didn't know if that was something that would be released as well or just show up and find out sorta thing.
Most are in the 5-8 dollar range, or at least were last year. The various blogs will post the prices once the festival gets underway.

So-what’s everyone most excited to eat?
My short list:

Meyer Lemon-poached Lobster Salad with Grapefruit-Rosé Vinaigrette, Yuzu-marinated Hearts of Palm, and Avocado-Yuzu Panna Cotta

Fried Green Tomatoes with Blue Crab-Fennel Salad, Remoulade, and Smoked Paprika Oil.

Watermelon Salad with Pickled Onions, Feta, and Balsamic Reduction

Off the “Beet”en Path: Profiteroles with Red Beet Mousse, Golden Beet Pastry Cream, Whipped Goat Cheese Cream, and Candied Walnuts

Shrimp and Crab with Spicy Mayonnaise and Cucumber Slices finished with Creamy Avocado and Violet Sauce

Lavender Pot de Crème with Blueberry Cake, Pink Peppercorn, and Lime Whipped Cream

I measured Celery and she’s tall enough for Soarin’!! I’m dying for that little bird cup. So cute!

My most anticipated treats are the spoon bread at Honey Bee-stro, the Strawberry Mousse at Flavor Full, and the Avocado Toast. Celery hates Avocado so I won’t have to share that one.

My list has an awful lot of dessert options. I can see a belly ache in my future.

This baby is at the top of my list:
Beignet Caramélisé, Fourré Crème Vanille, Glacé au Caramel Fleur de Sel: Caramelized Beignet filled with Vanilla Cream and Glazed with Caramel Fleur de Sel

C89CBFDE-E4C4-4B9F-9A94-833C3952CF69.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter