teacher discounts?

theycallmewinnie

Mouseketeer
I just read a thread that said teachers are given free admission to SWO. Anyone ever use this? Would it be good for any teacher or only elementary? I haven't come across this anywhere else, so is it a current offer? We plan to visit early July.

I think teachers up to 12th grade get in for free. You need some sort of teacher ID or paystub that proves that you are a teacher. Sorry, but tired eyes don't count. :)

Thanks Barry, for the info and the sympathetic comment. We'll be going in July, though, so by then the eyes aren't so tired. Oh yeah, I forgot about summer school, curriculum updating . . . I'll bring the paystub, ID, anyway.

Again, anyone else ever use this benefit?

Winnie, my wife has done it (as have many of her peers). Unfortunately, it is ONLY for Florida teachers. I don't recall if she brought the actual teaching certificate or a copy to go along with a pay stub and photo ID, but here are the details from the SeaWorld.org educational resources site:

The Teacher Study Pass provides Florida teachers with unlimited admission to SeaWorld Orlando until August 31, 2003. The pass enables teachers to discover the park and utilize it as an educational resource. Teachers should call the Teacher Study Pass Hotline at 407-370-1386 prior to visiting SeaWorld for more information and important updates. To receive or renew a Teacher Study Pass, teachers must present a valid Florida teaching certificate, a recent paycheck stub and photo ID at the Passport Member Center located adjacent to the main entrance of the park. Bring your family and friends and receive $3 off each admission (limit 6 tickets per visit).

Thanks Paris,

Was wondering why I hadn't heard of this before. I guess I'm out - Wisconsin is about as far away from Florida as one can get. Poor me. Thanks for the complete info on this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter