Teens cruising on Sept. 25, 2004 (Magic, Western)

Lxnme2

Earning My Ears
For you teens and parents willing to help get some teens together to correspond, chat and get acquainted before the cruise.

Since the adults already have a thread started for the Sept. 25th cruise, I thought it would be fun and interesting for the teens to have one, too!!! :bounce:

My DS :earsboy: is 13, outgoing, easy to talk to, but doesn't show much interest in reading on the Disboards :crazy: . If any of you teens going on the same cruise are interested in corresponding, it might get my son reading and posting.........so ppllleeeease post away!!!!!:hyper2: DS is interested in parasailing and hanging out with teens at Castaway Cay and on the Magic. We are so looking forward to this our first cruise ever. :boat:

Lxnme2 :wave:

Test--DD is trying to reply and keeps getting a message that she's not authorized to post.....she made her own registration and user name.

DD posted to this thread several days ago and got a screen that said she was being moderated. No idea why her post hasn't shown up yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter