Tell me the "weather" where you live.

It's noon here at my house and all the snow has melted.

We're at a blistering 21F headed for a high of 32F supposedly. Sunshine with a few puffy white clouds are in the sky now.

So our snow-pocalypse has officially ended for this season. Bring on SPRING! :beach:

Was 21 here in NWFL when I woke up and I was woken up by the power going out. We lost it for about an hour this morning but they got it fixed quickly. Got friends in Dallas and other areas in much worse conditions. Running the heater in the camper just to be safe.

We had 3” snow in January- for 24 hrs and then it melted. Never has it snowed twice in a winter! Or not in my
This stuff is going nowhere for days and more is coming tonight!
Yes- we shut down in the South. We are not equipped for this. We don’t have snow tires, snowboots or coats and our power lines are above ground.(Even our firetrucks are flipping on the ice)
We have thousands going 24+ hrs with no power or water.
Our pipes are good, power goes down every few hours but we just start a fire. My brother’s house was 38° this morning because of no power and he is almost out of propane for the heater.
He is pulling water from a river to flush haha.
I know it is temporary, we have gas and a fireplace and food! We are playing while we can! Our 2 yo lab mix held it for an entire day before giving up and pooping in the snow.
Unfortunately- we did not winterize the camper and power outages mean we can’t keep a heater inside.

B64DC8B4-A661-4796-B36C-1A6BB6558620.jpeg77E6F7D4-E40B-4B59-8312-D213B404F9E3.jpegD7BB0A72-61CE-401E-B0F5-100A14D34C25.jpegEFFF482B-9DC2-43AF-B8E6-03EA76685066.jpegC1699D0B-8F17-456B-AFD4-CD04EE8D018F.jpeg

We are in La Grange, Tx. Rec'd approx 4-5" of snow, but had ice B4 the snow started. Temperature has been in the low teens & -0 yesterday. Did warm up to 30 today & we should have a low only of 24 tonight. Have a Winter Storm starting @ 6PM tonight. Wed into Thursday saying this one will be more ice w/a little snow maybe. Most of you know I am camping full time. Thought I had taken care of all that needed with this forth coming Winter Storm well, I did not even think my gray & black hoses would freeze. I have hot & cold water in the bathroom, but lost both in the kitchen sink. First no hot water, then this morning I woke up with gray water backed up in the kitchen sink & bathtub. So, I turned off the water I had dripping. After that, the cold water in the kitchen would not come out. I am warm thank goodness. I am so praying when everything starts to unfreeze I will have not broken pipes. But thinking positive. The outside water is connected with the heated hose. But I am blessed to have heat where so many in Texas is out of heat for days. Our high Sunday will be 71 & I can't wait. Prayers for all of America to have better warmer weather soon. Stay safe & warm.

It is 25 here in atlanta but sunny. I plan to run at lunch it may be 40 but it will be warmer than yesterday. Tomorrow it rains all day :(

TN
16 degrees, we now have a layer of snow over a layer of ice. BUT, the sun is out, for now. Lost more branches yesterday. High is suppose to be 34. Snow starting at 7PM maybe 3". Power was out from 1AM to 2AM. Shout out to all the electric guys!

19 this morning, cloudy. More weather coming. We are right on line of predicted freezing rain. They think we'll just barely stay above freezing so just cold rain, but county to our west predicted freezing rain.

I'll take the cold rain

I think we started at about 6 this morning. It is 8 now, but warmer than the last few mornings. Snow is moving back in this morning. I t looks like we will only get an inch or 2.

Weather from the security cams looks about the same. Ian cleared the drive yesterday and the street is a little better, but the snow this morning will mess that back up.

Screenshot_20210217-075713_HeimKits.jpg

j

It was 0 when I got in the truck this morning, but now we're up to 15 and climbing into the low 20's. That seems to be the norm the next couple of days but they are saying we might finally break the freezing mark with our highs early next week. We really need that melt - our standing snow pack is the highest it has been in 20 years!

Yes it is, Don!

But it hasn't been that long ago that you dealt with this.

j
This is just painful to me reading all of these posts! I don't make blanket statements on how horrible it is because some people like it (although I'm guessing it's starting to get old). I feel for everyone in this!
I still don't miss snow. I look at old pictures to remind me!

021721635pm.JPG

The radar right now. I'm in Tuscaloosa, AL and tiggerdad is in Meridian, MS and we are both on the rag-g-g-g-g-ed edge of the cold weather tonight.

The hourly forecast is showing mid-30s with rain all through the night so no freeze for us (supposedly). The same is true for Meridian (on Accuweather) but they show BARELY above freezing. And the weathermen don't live in Las Vegas - they might be off by a few degrees.

Let's just get this over with, shall we? :crazy2:

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter