Thanks to Flyinglizard and Perndwler

Mickey7811

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to mention the kindness of some of the wonderful people that I have met on the boards.

I have been whinning alot lately, frankly because that is all I have to do right now. Recent surgery has made me have to cancel a trip to WDW - not sure what was worst having the surgery, or not going to Disney World.

Two of the board members have gone out of their way to help "continue the tradition" and get me some pins as they were going to be in WDW when I was suppose to be there.

Thanks Flyinglizard, Dave and Sandy. They picked me up a wonderful addition to my collection. I was so excited to get these pins, as I knew they would surely be gone when I finally get there in September.

And thank you Robin. She did some trades for me to add to my "Flex pin" collection and I finally got some Goofy car pins - I love these things. And she also sent me a wonderful surprise pin that I will cherish always.

Thanks guys. You both made my day.

Here is looking forward to happier and healthier days and lots of days in Disney World.

Darlene

Darlene, I thought of you on this trip... I wore your Birthday pin on my lanyard and was asked all the time about it. I even had a few trade offers (I turned them down). Everyone loved it.:D

Dear Nat,

Thank you for telling me that.

It makes me feel better.

I can not wait to get to Disney World and pass out my Birthday pins.

That will be so much fun.

It sounds like you had a wonderful trip and I need to tell you it is fun to live these Disney adventures through everyone else.

Come on September.

Darlene

Darlene,

You know you are most welcome! It was my pleasure. The only thing I would do differently next time I'm in WDW is to be trading pins WITH you instead of FOR you! Take care of yourself GF!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter