The 2020 Official DIS Emmy Awards: LIVE PARTY Thread!!!

Zendaya posted this to her IG story earlier. Normally I’d hate the hip area but I actually think she can pull it off. 59E4B38E-16A3-4960-9E52-D4C0085EB815.png

Vivica now says she has tested positive for COVID too. :eek:

Annoyed we’re not seeing full shots of anybody! Guess I’m going to have to stalk IG in hopes the celebrities have posted themselves.

Annoyed we’re not seeing full shots of anybody! Guess I’m going to have to stalk IG in hopes the celebrities have posted themselves.

Yes, me too. The POINT of the red carpet has been so we can see some outfits. I guess no one know how to change from closeup to a full shot. :(

Not the one she was wearing in her interview, but Rain Valdez posted this to her IG as her”watch party look”. The only thing she’s posted of the one she was wearing is the same shot we saw on TV.

85352C63-F731-4749-B920-3BC773508AA8.jpeg

Not the one she was wearing in her interview, but Rain Valdez posted this to her IG as her”watch party look”. The only thing she’s posted of the one she was wearing is the same shot we saw on TV.

View attachment 527220

I like the bottom. Not sure if I'm liking the bustier look right now. I'm sure people are barely getting dressed as it is for Zoom. Wearing a bustier is almost not being sure if one bothered to even put on actual clothes, or just showed up in one's undergarments. :p

Just saw a headline that Guiliana Rancic and Viviva Fox both tested positive for Covid. I guess they were supposed to be on tonight.

Just saw a headline that Guiliana Rancic and Viviva Fox both tested positive for Covid. I guess they were supposed to be on tonight.

They were supposed to be co-hosting the Red Carpet.

Well that Red Carpet was a let down. Hopefully the show is better.

Here is Tracee Ellis Ross from her IG. I love it.8026A892-AA8C-4C7B-BA3F-5445AE33341F.jpeg

Are they not social distancing? Is the audience live or did I miss something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter