• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The 2020 Official DIS Emmy Awards: LIVE PARTY Thread!!!

The awards won by Schitts Creek are well deserved, but I’m ready to see some new people.

ETA: they are up to $500,000 to No Kid Hungry though!

The awards won by Schitts Creek are well deserved, but I’m ready to see some new people.

Seriously, is any other show going to win?

It reminds me of when Black Panther won the Golden Globes. Everyone in the entire movie got on stage. I thought it won because so many of them were able to vote for it, that it ended up with more votes than any of the other nominees.

Kerry Washington and Reese Witherspoon together. Reese said everybody has been Covid tested.

ETA: Disboards is finally letting me post it

Tr4E25C99B-098A-48FE-BBDA-B2819C5FDA56.jpeg

Last edited:
I think they’ve done a really good job with the show given the circumstances, but this is boring now 😞

"Jimmy Kimmel is a waste of oxygen"- my son

I agree his jokes are groaners.

Last edited:
Seriously, is any other show going to win?

It reminds me of when Black Panther won the Golden Globes. Everyone in the entire movie got on stage. I thought it won because so many of them were able to vote for it, that it ended up with more votes than any of the other nominees.
We're past comedies now. Other people can win.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter