The 2020 Official DIS Emmy Awards: LIVE PARTY Thread!!!

Kerry Washington was great in Little Fires Everywhere. I haven't seen Regina King in the Watchmen.
I haven’t seen Watchman either, but agree on Little Fires Everywhere! I’m so sad Reese didn’t get nominated for any of her work this year. 3 amazing performances!

I will say that I recommend anybody wanting to see LFE, to read the book first as the show does take many liberties.

If you all haven't seen " I know this much is true" it's really worth a watch. It veered pretty far from the book, but was still very powerful. Mark Ruffalo completely transformed himself for the role.

I will say that I recommend anybody wanting to see LFE, to read the book first as the show does take many liberties.
Yes! My DD and I watched it this summer and kept looking at each asking if that was in the book or if we had forgotten it. I had to skim the book again! We both thought they could have stuck to the book and made it an episode shorter.

Just added Watchman to my watch list! We just recently got HBO Max, so I have a lot to catch up on there.

I was hoping for Normal People to take something. It's such a good show. I don't think they ever expected to be in contention for Emmys at all.

I’m kind of bummed I missed the show but I had some car trouble that needed attention and now I’m heading to bed. I barely watch any new TV anymore, but ’m going to have to binge Schitts Creek for sure. See you all at the next go-around!

I’m kind of bummed I missed the show but I had some car trouble that needed attention and now I’m heading to bed. I barely watch any new TV anymore, but ’m going to have to binge Schitts Creek for sure. See you all at the next go-around!

Nite Hillbeans!

Late to the party but I was busy crying all over how my favorite show won literally all the comedy Emmy's tonight. I'm so happy we took a chance on it when I wanted to watch something 'lighter' than the heavier shows we had been watching. It's such a delightful show that deserves all the awards it won and then some.

Late to the party but I was busy crying all over how my favorite show won literally all the comedy Emmy's tonight. I'm so happy we took a chance on it when I wanted to watch something 'lighter' than the heavier shows we had been watching. It's such a delightful show that deserves all the awards it won and then some.

They deserved every single award.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter