The All New 3000 Loop

I'm not getting the shirt unless it is tie dye. Oh, and I heard that in the 3000 loop, they are giving out the shirts free instead of charging $19.17 for them to make them in crafts on Sundays.

They give you the shirts and beer to. I saw people from the 3000 loop wearing tie dye shirts last night on the boat coming back from MK they were much better than the cheap campers shirts that paid $19.17

okay peeps - just want to clarify one thing.....
It's not "hippie grass",
It's "hippie lettuce"
lets get it straight

And the high speed rail line that is currently under construction from OIA to TIA, that's actually true, is going to have a station at the 3000 loop.

Sound barriers, reducing train noise, are to be constructed to look like trees. The train station will be a log cabin design. Stagecoaches will transport 3000 loop guests to their site.

Don't forget the set up and tear down/hitchup service.

You arrive at the private hidden exclusive entrance and they take over from there. You are whisked to a meal and spa treatment of your choosing after your long drive while your rig is perfectly set up, decorated, and fully tested for maximum Loop enjoyment!~

When it's time to go, you head wherever you desire on your last day, and when you return, your rig will be packed up, your decorations packed up and stored for your next visit. Everything on the rig emptied, cleaned, filled, lubricated, etc., etc., the navigation programmed for your ideal destination (be it home or a stopover for the night). Your laundy and linens will be washed also!!

Don't forget the set up and tear down/hitchup service.

You arrive at the private hidden exclusive entrance and they take over from there. You are whisked to a meal and spa treatment of your choosing after your long drive while your rig is perfectly set up, decorated, and fully tested for maximum Loop enjoyment!~

When it's time to go, you head wherever you desire on your last day, and when you return, your rig will be packed up, your decorations packed up and stored for your next visit. Everything on the rig emptied, cleaned, filled, lubricated, etc., etc., the navigation programmed for your ideal destination (be it home or a stopover for the night). Your laundy and linens will be washed also!!

sounds like Donnie's pop-up is part the the 3000 loop

I heard they added a new "Personal Peacock Perk" feature. For a mere $29.50 per night, they retrieve a Fort peacock from AK and perch it in a tree at your site.

353883044_9f7c72af17.jpg

A few years ago, as my bride and I waited at the Fort depot for a bus to take us to eat,,we were waiting under a lovely full tree next to the depot wood covered roof.
It had been a awesome day, full of fun and time together,,there was a light mist of a rain eariler and we saw a rainbow off in the distance and a female deer with her beautiful fawn munching clover.
I felt my lovely wife reach over and touch my hand and gave it a little squeeze, as I leaned over to give her a kiss,,and then it happened,,

the most god awful blood curdling scream from a peacock you ever heard,
almost crapped my pants !!
That sucker was right above and we never saw him !!

:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Staying on the 300 a bunch, we often walk the beach trail to the Settlement. We used to get "ambushed" by peacocks frequently - especially at night. Talk about scaring the bejeesus out of you!

Still....

I miss the peacocks
peacock.gif

But have no fear, the Personal Peacock Perk Program (say that 10 times fast) only uses "de-barked" Peacocks. :rolleyes1

Nothing like a pantload to ruin a romantic moment. I suppose now, though, after washing Frank's skivvies for all those years, Denise is used to it.

Nothing like a pantload to ruin a romantic moment. I suppose now, though, after washing Frank's skivvies for all those years, Denise is used to it.

And remember this at Christmas time ,,they make GREAT gifts, :thumbsup2
You can hide all your valuables in them,,and with those kinda skid marks on them NO ONE will touch them.

And this year I'm gonna add a line of lime green thong skid mark security panties. (if I can stand wearing them)

Ya'll may want to pre order now !! Still only $5.00 a pair.
(plus shipping,,tongs not included)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter