The Beta Kids Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll join,, my VMK name is soccercutie i'll have to think about it though

if a mod can make me the owner of this thread i could update it daily but becasue pkweb is the owner he is not on much like once a week and he reacently pmed me asking me to do it on my own

I would deffiently like to join :)
My vmk title is hollijolli, and my dis boards is purplehusky

lol so why is this called the beta kids club if so many non-beta players are joining?

i would like to join bc i would like to learn wat this is about bc id have time to read it all my vmk title is fishbrains my dis title is fishbrains

Hi Gang. :)

Unfortunately, due to not being on VMK much anymore, I can't be the leader of this Society anymore. Hence why I asked Marcm, the sub-leader to become the new leader of our gang. Unfortunately, since this was my original post, Marcm hasn't been able to change the thread or the list of members.

I would like to ask that this Thread be Closed and that Marcm Could Make Another Thread that could be Stickified in it's place. That way, Marcm can Continue to Add People in and the Society can continue on as it were.

Sorry for any inconviences caused Guys. :)

Come visit me on Vmk sometime! I am called Tip Star on Vmk. This is because I am known to constantly give out tips and answer questions. I chat with guests and on rare occasions.. give out where hidden Mickey's are! Guests of Vmk: I am not a NPC so double clicking me will only get you this message on my signature: "I give no credits, only answers.". Well with that being said I will go ahead and let you continue your chat! Oh by the way! These are my usual locations:

- Fantasyland ; Gallery ; center of room.
- Tommaroland ; Tommarowland Hub ; bottom floor.
- Frontierland ; Frontierland Dock ; on benches or on bridge to Tom Sawer Island.
- Adventureland ; Pirates Of The Caribbean Game ; on dock chatting with players or playing game with players in need of help.

I picked a normal name to help guests find me: NextInFamousWay

ok everyone who wants to become one please post on the new fourm which i made so i can put a updated list down and so the mods can close this one

Hi Gang. :)

Unfortunately, due to not being on VMK much anymore, I can't be the leader of this Society anymore. Hence why I asked Marcm, the sub-leader to become the new leader of our gang. Unfortunately, since this was my original post, Marcm hasn't been able to change the thread or the list of members.

I would like to ask that this Thread be Closed and that Marcm Could Make Another Thread that could be Stickified in it's place. That way, Marcm can Continue to Add People in and the Society can continue on as it were.

Sorry for any inconviences caused Guys. :)

I just read this post! Sorry, I didn't know you wanted to close this one and start a new one. When you have a question or request in the future, please feel free to PM one of the mods - you will get a faster response than you did here! :teeth:

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter