~The Daily Grind~ 8/28/09

Oh Jennifer that's awful. what made it affect some many sinks and stuff? Sounds linke it had to be there a LONG time to make that much of a mess. Makes me glad DH does all that stuff so I only have to supply beer and the pieces he needs

Hang in there you do for an upturn of events.
AWM good to see you again. How'd the jam making go? I'm waiting on apple season for my next attempt

:hug: I am soo sorry! If we lived closer I would rent my husband out for pizza. He is really good at that stuff. He made our kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities. Made the counter tops in the kitchen to. He's a pretty handy dude to have around. Married for love here too. The Handy Mandy feature is a bonus. :)

Holly, no mine is today. His is Monday. He is in second grade. Early cut off date here. He's one of the oldest in his class.

They won their first game last night. He was pretty excited. He earned some patches for defense and this totally awesome head shot. :)

AWM, have your DH grabbed my DH.. or I'll have my DH grab your DH.... they could tackle it together!

Happy Birthday buttercup!!!!

DS13 has had 2 corner kicked, goal headers and the damn thing keeps hitting the damn top crossbar... but boy are those pretty shots.. even the opposing teams have been talking about his header goal attempts... Some girl this past weekend held him on the ground so he couldn't get to the ball, literally had him stradled.. he came up and yellin' at the referee as he is captain and can discuss things.. and he finally told the girl.. keep your hands off me or else... well, she didn't.. she was trying to take the ball up field... he came took the ball and she cried, cause the boy was mean to her...and her mom yelled that the boys were too rough.. your dd is sitting on my son while he is on the ground and my son takes the ball. give me a break..

Happy Birthday AWM! That's right, it's my sister's b-day too! I better call her. In all the water works, I forgot. :confused3

I called my insurance agent, water damage isn't covered for "maintenance". Ah well, it was worth a try, right?

Why isn't water damage covered? It is not the same as flood damage that is a separate rider?

Thanks for the well wishes. The 40's don't seem as bad as I thought they would be.

Joyah, the jam & syrup making went well. The syrup with whipped cream on waffles is the new Sunday favorite. I am hoping that I can find some reasonably priced apples to try making sauce. Would you PM me your directions/recipe?

Most insurances won't cover water damage unless it's caused by a fire or tornado..
Ours wouldn't cover it either when our water heater broke... they told us we could pay for an additional rider or take care of regular maintaineance.. WHAT? Like I'm gonna expect my pipes every other day for leaks.. how do your regula maintaneance a copper pipe? cut it open to see if there is gunk inside, weld it back together? poke a hole and see how long it takes to make a mess?

Jennifer
I'll send him on a road trip anything to have him out of my hair for a day or 2 he built out house and did the bulk of the electrical and plumbing. Just let me know course this should mean that I get to come to so I can play with you and Holly while he works. Will a 25' camper fit in your driveway? or where's the closest campground?

AWM will do I'll have to dig it out. cause it has my notes on it and I just rearranged the cookbook cupboards the other day so that could take a bit. Right now I'm trying to install mom's old desktop in the office and my laptop has been kicked to the scrap desk I need a bigger desk or less stuff:scared1:. I've got the futon up here and that takes up a TON of space. I'm thinking it may go to the playroom in the basement when i do it's major cleaning hopefully next week and I'll just put a chair up here with a small something for the laptop. gotta check out the barn for furniture.
off to argue with a computer I hope you have a great bday.

I have the smallest driveway ever, but I live across the street from a parking lot ;) We'd sooooo work it out!

yep we'd work it out. well off to the cemetary guess dad's scare this summer reallllllly got to him he went to pick out his head stone yesterday and the guy is coming to the cemetary to check out spacing and what not. I'm feeling the need to go visit MIL anyway. I've never gone to see the stone my mom and husband picked out (don't ask it's a long idiot fil story)

yep makes everyones problems VERY small.

It was a rough visit (in more ways than one)and one I will need to make it there more often. My family doesn't visit graves do flowers and that stuff I was just raised that way. the conditions of the flat stones were pathetic covered in dirt and grass clipping why they don't use baggers I don't know.

Need to pull myself together and go get the potatoes out of the garden before the storms hit. and check on the baby i may need to carry him back into the barn

Oh, so sorry to hear about the leak!!

We had a huge leak back on the 90's, the water pipe burst on the washer...basement was flooded, and all my crafting stuff was ruined, along with books, vcr tapes, ets. We had Nationwide, and they sent an adjuster out, and we got some money for damages...just not for the busted line...THAT we had to replace out of pocket :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter