The Dis Dad's Club II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should add to the list....

You know your a Dis Dad when you sit at your computer for 2 days trying to be the last one to post on our old home before it goes BOOM!!

On second thought... I don't see a problem with my behaviour at all...so there.:lmao:

Just got back from lunch...(I went to that "Owl Place"). Looks like the thread continues.

Stopher.... it looks like you've lost a ticker... or two.

Working our way up to 4200 posts. How long can we keep this going.

This is like the Seinfeld episode where Kramer and the car salesman continue to drive the car eventhough the gas gauge is reading empty...

What if it never ends?

This is the thread that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on my friend. Some Dad's started posting here, not knowing what it was. And we'll continue posting here FOREVER just because....
<repeat>
:laughing::laughing:

Working our way up to 4200 posts. How long can we keep this going.

This is like the Seinfeld episode where Kramer and the car salesman continue to drive the car eventhough the gas gauge is reading empty...

[Setting: Dealership car]

(The needle is now below "E". Rick is looking at it)

RICK: Is it just the angle I’m looking from?

KRAMER: No, Sir. We are down there.

RICK: Oh, this is amazing! Oh, I’ve never felt so alive!

KRAMER: Yeah, well, alright. I’m satisfied. We better get some gas.

RICK: What? Well, we can’t stop now.

KRAMER: What do you mean?

RICK: We have to keep going - all the way back to the dealership. That was the plan.

KRAMER: There was no plan.

RICK: Well, let’s make it the plan! Let’s just.. go for it! Like Thelma and Louise.

KRAMER: What, they drove to a dealership?

RICK: No, they drove off a cliff.

(Kramer eyes Rick, frightened)

KRAMER: You are one sick mama.. I like it.

RICK: Mr. Kramer, the road!

(Kramer swerves around again)

KRAMER: Yup! Yup!

:lmao::lmao::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl2:

[Setting: Gas station]

(Kramer pulls the car into a gas station and gets out)

KRAMER: Cars can go on empty, but not us humans, huh, fella? I’ll get us a couple of Twix bars.

RICK: No, no coconut for me.

KRAMER: Alright, I’ll get ya a Mounds bar. Keep the engine running.

(Rick sits back in the car a second, then hurriedly jumps out and reaches for the gas pump. Kramer pops up from behind the pump and scares him)

RICK: Ahh!

KRAMER: No, man! Not the gas!

RICK: But it needs it, Kramer! It needs it bad!

KRAMER: Do you think that this’ll make you happy? ‘Cause it won’t!

RICK: (Walking away) Ah, you can just go on without me.

(Kramer grabs him by the collar)

KRAMER: Listen to me. When that car rolls into that dealership, and that tank is bone dry, I want you to be there with me when everyone says, "Kramer and that

other guy, oh, they went further to the left of the slash than anyone ever dreamed!"

(The car makes puttering noises)

RICK: Maybe we better get moving.

KRAMER: It’s good to have you back, Stan.

(Both hop into the car)

RICK: It’s Rick, by the way.

KRAMER: No time!

(Scene ends)

I love this episode!!:thumbsup2

I think I am going to miss the ending I have to go into a meeting, see you all later.

Okay, going to brave the cold to go back to work. We're having almost record breaking temps here in Arkansas. DW said it was 7 degrees when she left this morning. It was 9 by the time I made it in to work. It's 16 right now. Our normal temps are between 27 and 47 for this time of year. Brrrrrrrrrr....... We're not conditioned for this. :rotfl:

This has been your weather report for the day. Back to your regularly scheduled thread that won't die. :rotfl2:

They'll probably never shut it down. It's got to be one of the most popular threads on the site now with everyone trying to get the last word. It's probably sending their ad revenue through the roof. DDC II has become a cash cow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter